Grand Opening Pt. 1

Jade's POV

"Alright, Malik family, nanny and Danielle in the first limo. The boys in the second limo. Two black cars will be sent to John's home and the other will be sent to Justin."

"I'm about to pee." I sighed, standing aside with Jayden in my arms as security put carseats inside.

"Why?"

"Because I'm nervous."

"Oh." Danielle laughed, fixing Armani's hair. "The dog sitter is here right?"

"I don't even know right now.." I groaned, rubbing my forehead.

"Mumma, I feel like a princess!" Piper spun in her black dress. I smiled and took her hand. I put the twins in their carseats and buckled up Piper. My hand was pulled and a pair of lips were pressed to my temple.

"You okay, baby?" Zayn asked softly.

"I'm still kind of nervous but overall, I'm fine." I smiled, "I'll see you when we get there."

"Alright, love you."

"Love you, too." I pecked his lips before getting into the limo.

"Bye daddy!"

"Bye princess." He chuckled before shutting the door.

"I am so excited!" Danielle squealed as the limo drove off. "This is going to be such a great day!"

"What time is it?"

"Almost eleven." I nodded as we started to drive through the gates, people starting to scream.

"Oh my god, my poor babies." I laughed, looking down at the twins. They seemed delighted by the attention, Piper just smiling at me. "Should I open the window?" I laughed.

"Oh, no!" Dani laughed. "Maybe just like an inch or two but not fully."

"Wait, the sun roof!" I squealed, opening it up. I stood through it, my waist up being shown outside. The car was going slow enough that I couldn't hurt myself. People were screaming my name and waving. I tried giving everyone a small gesture but there were just so many.

"Having fun up there?"

"Too much fun!" I laughed, another eruption of screams made my ears ring. Zayn and Harry both stood through their sun roof. I couldn't help but laugh. As we drove by, I ordered each fan at a time to throw me a poster or toy or anything they had for me. I caught every single one and put it at my feet.

"Jade, we're about to leave the crowd. Take a seat."

"Bye everyone!" I waved, kneeling back down into the car. I closed the sunroof and gathered all my fan art beside me. "Wow, there's like ten custom made dolls here." I laughed. "Would it be wrong to give these to Piper?"

"No!" Piper squealed, reaching for the dolls. Dani and I burst out laughing. As soon as we arrived at the street of the dance studio, the limo started to slow down again. There was a loud cheering that volume seemed to escalate as we drove farther. My heart began to race, but not through nervousness, it was excitement. Everything that's been going on in my life has led up to this moment. My own dance studio. The limo soon came to a stop. I turned to my kids and Danielle.

"It's time to gooo." I hummed as I put the twins' pacifiers in their mouths. "Piper, come with mommy." She nodded and took off her seat belt as I pulled Jayden out his car seat. I made sure all my kids' ear plugs were on correctly. Danielle took Armani and sat beside me as the chauffer came to open the door. "This is it."

"Yeah.." I smiled, the door swinging open. There was a large boom of screams as I took the first step out. It almost felt like an earthquake. I smiled my hardest and waved at the crowd, unaware of the cameras for a few shorts moments. The nanny came out with the stroller, taking the twins and placing them inside. Danielle and I walked arm in arm down the white carpet, posing for pictures and signing things for fans. This all felt too surreal and overwhelming, my face aching from the smile on my face. Piper was bouncing around and pulling my hand at times which didn't bother me as much as it should.