Chapter 26 - Back to Back

A few days have pass since Mr.Perfect visits the Famille'

Kasumi's been busy studying for the real test , she's more focus now as she's been attending her class she even took up make up , exams for the days she lacks..

One day when they about to go home....

Mina notice a red luxurious car with dark tainted mirror seems to be fallowing them , behind the car is a black van distancing it closer....

(I have a bad feeling about this... ) he slowly lean on and whispered in Kasumi's ear.. 

"Don't look back we're being fallowed.." 

Kasumi flinched a little , she's a bit ticklish in that part..

"What are we going to do ? " she asked nervously..

"We're going to turn in to that corner , and when i tell you to run , you run , okay ?"  he explained

"NO ! , i'm not gonna leave you !!" she dejected strongly..

He was slightly caught of guard by Kasumi's sudden loud voice but regained his composure as he continues with a strong firm voice.

"Listen Kasumi , ...."  But he was cut off short when the red car pulled over in front of them pushing them in a corner they ran to a alley closer to them but ..

Someone's already blocking the their way out , cornered Kasumi grabs Minamino's hands firmly..

"What do you people want ?!" she asked

"Run along missy , we just need a little chat with the guy next to you..." one of the thug said..

Kasumi looks at him worriedly...

"I'm not gonna leave you , with them.." while she grips his hands firmly..

*Sigh* "Then i guess we just have to force to separate the two of you then.." while he gives a signal to his minions to move..

But then....

"That's enough..." a familiar voice ushered from behind the thugs..

"I didn't ask order you guys to use force....."

"K-Keisuke ?! what's the meaning of this ?" a bit shocked she ask in awe..

"Forgive me love , i just need to talk to that dirt , i mean Mr. Kitagami..." as he continues walking towards them..Aghast Kasumi walks in front of Minamino , shielding him from any dirty attemps that Keisuke had in mind..

Noticing this Keisuke's brows seems to flinch a little , obviously hiding his anger behind his smiling face..

"What do you want Keisuke ...?" Kasumi adamantly ask...

"I just need to talk to him...y-you don't need to protect him that much i'm not gonna hurt him..." he smiles wryly..

Minamino grips Kasumi's hand tightly signaling her that it's okay he moves forward and..

"What ever you're going to say to me , you can say it to the both of us..." he said

This seems to piss Keisuke even more..holding himself he makes a fist , glamouring his anger ..

"You know what ?, forget about it , Kasumi i heard your studying to be a doctor again , trying to fallow your mothers foot steps again i see..." he smirk

"Maybe you'd forgotten about the fact that it's your fault that she's dead..."

*PAK!* 

Next thing he knew his staring at the sky , a bloody nose and laying on his back , seems to be confuse he tries to stand when he felt a bit woozy his visions blurry , standing in front of him is Minamino looking down at him glaring, fist clench..

"How dare you ! get him !!"