Chapter 27 - A path to the Heart

"How dare you ! , Get him !!" 

he signals to his hired thugs ,  Mina prepared himself for the worst it's 10 againts 1 after all the odd are extremely against him , and with Kasumi who seems to be in a emotional state , remembering  the horrors of her past , that Keisuke deliberately brought back as an act of revenge for the humiliation that he receive from the way he was treated..

And as they were about to clash , a wail of siren can be heard from the distance , in panicked for that might be the police , the thugs scattered and run away from the scene and with Keisuke cowering with them..

"This is not over , Mina !!" while he ran....

He breath a deep sigh of relief as he approach Kasumi , who's currently still in shock...

"Kasumi....."

A day later , Kasumi's back to her gloomy self she's still attending classes but she locks her self in her room and refuses to talk to anyone...

He sits there in the living room thinking ..when.

"Mina...."

"Hmn ? oh Yomiko.."

"Do you have a minute ?"

With an oddly look on her face she sits across from him..she starts to speak

"Did something happen ? , Kasumi she's back from being gloomy.."

"Keisuke happen..." he sum up the event in one name

"That Jerk what did he do this time ?" 

"Let's not just talk about him , he doesn't deserve the attention.." (ignoring the fact he already had a lot of it..)

Then she looks at him in the eye..

"She kept herself lock inside her room ? does she say anything to you ?"

"Well uh , actually ,.."  he told her what happen when we saw a movie and i ended up at the hospital...

"Oh i see..."

"And what Keisuke said might still have an effect , remembering that memory must be really hard for her.."

"That Keisuke ! , have you tried talking to her ?"

"I did...try , but she...."

"You ! you're a man aren't you ? You need to speak like one then !"

(Huh ? what is she trying to say ?)

Her serious expression change and let out a small giggle "It's just like you to be soft on her.."

"Huh ? what does that mean ?"

"Never mind.." With a bit blush on her cheeks she gets up.

"Anyway just go to her again and try to talk to her ! you need to be blunt with her !"

"That's the only way she'll listen !"

.............

"You don't want her to give up on her dream do you ?"

"Of course not !"

( i know that's what i said but...) while he stand in front of Kasumi's room thinking if he's going to knock or not..(well here goes everything..)

*Knock*Knock*

"Kasumi it's ...me again..." he waits out for Kasumi to answer but a few minutes later still no answer and then.. ( i just need to speak my mind , Yomiko is right..) he cried out to her...

"You can't throw away your dreams like that !"

Inside he heard the sound of a unlocking door as the door slowly pan open...