s e v e n

We discussed options of what to do.

"We have no money! I don't know what we're supposed to do. Maybe this was a bad idea," She mumbled at the end.

"No. We are mature adults, and what do mature adults do when they have no idea what to do?" I boldly asked.

"I don't know, call their mommy?" She giggles.

"No but lets do that first," I said.

She raised an eyebrow, "What were you gonna say?"

"Um... complain to Obama. But your idea is better."

She laughs and pulls out her phone.

"If they don't know what to do, luckily I have Obamas number, so thats plan B," She joked.

"Ha, ha, so funny." I mutter.

She clicks her mom's contact and waits a bit.

"Hey mom! So we have a dilemma... Oh. Really? Then why didn't you call me? ...what. But mom! Thats not fai-" She froze.

"She hung up on me." She stated.

"What did she say?" I question.

"Well," She paused, "she said the hotel called her and told her about our problem. She said she wants us to be responsible and handle it ourselves. If we don't have it by Monday, one of our parents are flying out here to help. But then they're staying so either bust our asses to get a job or have absolutely no freedom- or fun- for the rest of the summer. Are we sure there isn't anything we haven't tried? I'm willing to do anything at this point." Katie sighed.

I took it all in. We have to do something, and quick. Our parents aren't exactly the fun type. They won't let us do anything if they come out here.

I look down at my vans and think of what we can do.

I start to hum a song, Stomach Tied In Knots by Sleeping With Sirens.

"I can't live without you now, oh oh, I can't even live with myself, whoa whoa." I sing quietly.

"THATS IT!" Katie yelled.

I jumped, "What's what?" I question.

"We can- well, you can- sing for money! People love entertainment, just get your guitar from the car and set out the case for them to put money in! This is perfect!" She said quickly and excitedly.

I shake my head quickly, "Oh no no no, I don't do that sort of thing. I can't perform in front of people! What if I mess up?"

"Trust me, you won't! You're an amazing singer and guitarist, you'll do great. Besides, it's that or be on lockdown all summer." She tells me.

I have to agree, we don't have many options here.

I take a deep breath, "Ok, I'll do it."

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT, CHAPTERS WILL COME FASTER THAT WAY.

Follow my twitter: @punkespinxsa

-annika:)