e l e v e n

I was sitting on the couch in the motel room we finally got enough money to stay in.

My phone rang out of no where.

Unknown Number? what the heck...

I answer it, "Hello?"

"Hey its Calum!" I almost drop my phone as I yelp and fumble with it a bit.

He laughs, "You ok? Sounds like you're surprised."

"Um yeah, a bit. So why'd you call?" I unsteadily ask.

"Well, your friend Katie told me you want a tattoo." I choke in surprise.

"She did?" I question.

"She did," he confirms, "And I'd like to take you to get it, and pay for it." My eyes widen in surprise.

"Really?! Why? Is this a trick?" I stutter a bit, still shocked.

"Yes really, she explained that it means a lot to you and the meaning is very sweet, and no it's not a trick," I shook my head in disbelief.

"You'd really do that for me?"

"Yeah, we're friends now, right? Thats what friends do!" He chuckles.

Did I just get friendzoned?

"Wow, well thanks. When do you want to go?" I ask him.

"Whenever you want." I smiled, wow he's so nice.

"How about now, and then we can go do something after that I've wanted to do for a while," I grin.

My parents are gonna hate me and never let me go anywhere by myself again, but this is my body and my life and I'll do what I want with it.

~~~

2 excruciating hours later, I finally had my tattoo.

They explained the process, keep it bandaged for a few hours, it'll hurt, do this do that, blah blah blah.

I finally went out of the room and smiled at Calum.

"I can't wait for you to see it! I'm so happy I got it, absolutely no regrets!" I tell him, excitedly.

He stands up and grabs my hand as we walk to the desk and he pays. I feel bad, its so expensive.

"The next thing we do, Im paying." I tell him with a smirk.

He raises a brow as if to ask what we're doing next but I don't answer and just drag him out of the parlor.

We get a taxi and I tell the guy the address which I had looked up earlier.

We get there and Calum turns to me, surprised.

"You want a piercing?! Where?" He winks and I smack his arm.

I laugh, "You'll see."