n i n e t e e n

I ended up falling asleep in the bathroom. The next morning I woke up and had a bad crick in my neck.

I rub it to try to ease the pain as I exit the bathroom.

I run into Michael on my way down the hall to the living room and kitchen.

He stops me, "How are you feeling?"

I shrug, "I've been better. My neck is pretty sore."

He turns me around and removes my hand from the sore spot, "I'll do what I can to fix that. I'm pretty good masseuse if you ask me."

I smile and stay still, allowing him to massage my neck.

"Calum wants to talk to you," He whispers.

"Yeah," I sighed, "I thought he would."

"Want to know my opinion?"

I nod, "Of course."

He stops massaging and makes me face him, "You really like him, I know you do, but you still love Luke. I think you need a little more time and maybe more space so that you can fully get over him."

I ponder what he said. He's right, I probably just need some time to move on.

"You're right. I'll go talk to Calum."

"No need, I heard it all," Calum says from behind me, "And I'm fine with it. You're not over Luke yet, and I'm ok with that. I know its hard for you and you just need time."

I give him a hug, "Thank you so much for understanding. I don't want to hurt you, but I'm afraid if I don't get past loving Luke, it'll hurt you more."

He rubs my back, "I know babe and I'm okay, don't worry about hurting me."

I smile and squeeze him tighter, "You're such a great guy."