damien x bullied!reader

you were just walking through scoop with your best friend pip when you heard laughing from behind you.
   next thing you know you are covered in ..... is that?...... hot chocolate?
   either way it was hot as the seventh layer of hell! (comment if you get that😂)
   "OWWWWWWWW!!!!!" you screamed while turning around to see Cartman and McCormick.
   you ran off crying as pip ran after you.
  you got into the bathroom and looked at yourself in the long vertical mirror.
   'why does everyone hate me...?' you think trying to stop the waterfall of tears that are pouring from your eyes.
   you were covered in hot chocolate and you clothes were ruined.
   you start taking off the ruined clothes and fishing in your backpack for spare outfits.
   you managed to scrounge up a (f/c) sweatshirt with a (l/f/c) pair of leggings and a (l/f/c) top.
   how lovely, everything is a horrible color other than the sweatshirt.
   you heard a curious knock on the door and went over to it.
   "Hey (y/n). Luv class is going to start soon, I think we best be getting to home room wright?" Pip....
   you ignore him and begin crying again.
   "come on now don't be like that (n/n)    do you want me to call Damien?" He asked.
   "Y-y-yes....." you stutter put threw your tears.
   "Ok he is coming to get you." pip said walking away.
   suddenly there was grey smoke and whispers of death threats.
   finally Damien was here.
   "Hey (y/n), pip told me you were crying, and I thought I would take you to my house to calm you down." Damien says as his figure appears through the smoke.
   "Ok Damien..." You agree taking his hand and passing out.

1 hour later

   You woke up in Damien's bedroom and saw him twiddling his thumbs and looking at you worried.
   you sit up and walk over to him.
   you and Damien had known each other since you were both toddlers, and would do anything to protect each other.
   you hug Damien and when you pull away you notice a faint blush on his normally-pale face.
  He pulls you down on his lap and hugs you from behind, as you giggle.
   he nuzzles his head into your hair and mumbled something about 'killing the guys that hurt you'
   he suddenly does the unexpected, and kisses you, right in the lips.
  when he pulls away you are a blushing mess, and so is he.
   you wrap your arms around his neck and kiss him again.
   he fits his hands tightly around your waste and tilted your head deepening the kiss.

   "I love you (y/n)."
   "I love you too Damien."