Kenny x reader (fingerbang)

"WHERE IS MY FINGERBANG SHIRT?!?!?!" You say throwing pieces of clothing out of your drawer.
   You finally find the precious piece of material and grab it along with your black leggings.
   You run to the bathroom to change and grab your backstage pass.
   "ROAR!!!" You say while running out the door to your friend, Micky's, car.
   "Roar.." Micky whispers as you step into the car.
   you both laugh as Micky puts on the radio.
   'Your so hypnotizing, could you be the devil? could you be an angel?~'
   "OMG I LOVE THIS SONG!!!!" You yell as you roll the passenger window down and throw your hands up singing your heart out.
   Micky laughs and turns up the volume to 107.
   As the car booms and your singing with your head towards the window you see a limousine.
   A window rolls down and guess who it was.
   Kenny McCormick
   "I LIKE THAT SONG GIRL!" He yells at you as you laugh.
   "SO DO I!" you yell back, while blushing.
   "SEE YOU AT THE CONCERT CUTIE!" He yells while winking and rolling the window back up.
   "Y/n, your blushing so hard I think you might be a cherry!" Micky laughed as you sat there in awe.
   As soon as you could say, "KENNY THINKS IM CUTE!" , you were at the stadium, and walking in.
   time skip to when the boys come on stage

   "AHHHHHH KENNYYYYY!!!!!!!!!" You scream as he walks on the stage with the other boys.
   "FINGER BANG, BANG BANG BANG ! IM GONNA FINGER BANG BANG YOU INTO MY LIFE, GIRL YOI LIKE TO FINGER BANG AND THATS ALL RIGHT!!" you sang along with the song loudly as they preform.
   after show
   You and Micky walk to the backstage entrance.
   you show the guards your passes and they let you in to meet the boys.
   "Hey looks like someone's back....~" said a light male voice from behind you as you feel a face nuzzle into your hair.
   "Kenny?" You ask turning around.
   "Yes princess?" He asks kissing your cheek.
   you blush furiously and kiss him on the mouth.
   "Well looks like someone is excited to be my princess~"
   "Well while you two stay here and make out, I'm just going to go to Kyle's dressing room~" Micky says wiggling her eyebrows.

so hey guys I made this one for my friend OneAndOnlyFireWriter cause she loves Kenster! 😂❤️ so yea but any way yea, 400 words! proud!