Yandere!Scott tennorman X reader

Your pov

I pulled on my chains viciously, trying to break free from my captor.
Though I don't want to leave, I at least want to be free. Definitely not chained up.
I look up to see him waiting in the door way, an insane smile plastered on his face. All his eyes read was pure insanity.
"S-scott?"
   "Hey beautiful. How are you doing honey?" He came over and sat next to my chained up body, "I love you."
   "Please untie me." You plead at him, as the chains dig further into your fragile skin, "I promise I won't leave."
   "I don't know if I can trust that you wouldn't leave," he ponders, and finally makes his decision, "Okay, but if you try to leave, I will kill you."
   He pulls out his pocket knife, and carefully cut the chains that bound your legs, as to not cut you.
   "You promise you won't leave?" He gave you the most sincere smile he had given you since the incident with his parents.
   "Yes I promise."
   He cuts away the cold steel from your arms, and from your torso, and you're free.
   You stand up, and brush yourself off. You were only wearing a T-shirt of Scott's, and a pair of booty shorts you had on you when he had abducted you.
   "Y/n. I-I'm sorry..." He had come to his senses for a short amount of time, but soon lost his brain in a cloud of mindless insanity yet again.
   He grabbed you by your arms to where you could not get out of his grasp.
   He roughly kissed the sensitive skin on your neck, leaving a bright red mark that stayed red for a while, and then slowly turned a brownish burgundy shade.
   You blushed and stayed still, deciding to let him have his way as long as he doesn't take it too far.
   He slipped his hand underneath your shirt, and that's when you decided he was definitely taking it was too far.
   "Scott, please don't... I'm still a virgin I'm not ready."
   "But my darling, I love you."
   "I-I love you too, but I'm not ready for this yet." He looked semi shocked that you had said that you loved him back.
   "I-I-I." He fell to his knees, and sobbed softly, "What have I done?!"
   He looked up and his eyes wandered to the large gash wounds that he had put into the tender flesh of your left hip.
   He again sobbed, a little louder this time.
   "I'm so sorry. I don't know what happened to my mind, but I stooped this low as to hurt the one I love the most."
   "It's okay Scott. I love you. It'll all be okay." You bent down to him and brought the sobbing ginger into your warm embrace.
   "I'm so sorry. Y/n I love you."
   "I love you too."
   You sealed your love to him with a passionate kiss on his chapped lips, and he kissed back trough his tears.
   Scott was back, his insanity had gone, and he was normal again with your help.

Sorry that was short lol.