Craig tucker x reader

you were just walking down the sidewalk minding you own business when you see a brown and white Guinea pig running down the street, with a boy in an all to familiar blue hat with a yellow poofball on top.
you chase after the pair immediately understanding that stripe must have got out, AGAIN.
" YO CRAIG YA NEED SOME HELP?" you yell to your best friend since kindergarten.
"YEA I COULD USE SOME HELP!" he yells back as you run to help get stripe.
"Here stripey!" you call holding out an emergency carrot you keep in your pocket incase of situations like this, "Auntie y/n has a carrot!"
at te mention of a carrot the small creature comes running to you and you pick him up swiftly, him squirming in your small s/c arms.
"HA HA I got you!" you yell triumphantly while tickling the cute little rodent.
Craig catches up with you and tries to catch his breath.
"Thank----- you ------ y/n" he manages to get out while out of breath.
"Don't thank me thank my emergency carrot!" you correct while laughing at him.
he seems to be thinking about something and not paying attention. whatever he was thinking about immediately have him a large red blush.
"Hey y/n?" he says while looking into your e/c eyes with his icy blue ones.
"yea craig?" you ask getting a blush yourself.
"Wanna have a sleepover?" he says with a large smile, "you can bring r/n!" (r/n is random name, witch is going to be the name of your Guinea pig.)
"Ok why not?" you happily agree while carefully handing the squirming stripe to Craig and running home to pack and fetch r/n.
after you where through packing your close you grabbed r/n's carry cage and filled it with soft wood chips.
you then added a small tube for playing, and a bowl filled with a mix of Guinea pig food, carrots, apple slices, and small pieces of a pear.
you fill up his f/c water tube and put it in the corner of his cage.
you then pick up r/n him/her-self and put him/her in the 2/f/c cage.
after you place your f/c parka on your body, you leave the house, of course not without saying goodbye to your two brothers and sister , Kenny , Kevin , and Karen.
yep you were Kenny's sister.
after you walk out the door you skip happily to the tucker household while swinging r/n's cage gently, making sure not to make him/her fall over.
once you are outside Craig's door you begin to panic.
'OMG I'm at my crush's house standing at his doorstep! What if I say something wrong or something? Oh Jesus! GAH TO MUCH PRESSURE!' you think to yourself while realizing that you kinda sound like tweek.
"pull it together y/n, you can do this." you whisper under your breath.
you ring the door bell and Craig answers, smiling at you happily.
"Hey y/n!" he greets smiling while averting his eyes to the 2/f/c cage in your right hand, "And hello r/n~" Craig sing songed.
yup Craig is smiling and just sing songingly called your Guinea pig's name.
You were the only one that Craig actually shared emotions with. he has know you so long that whenever it's just you two he actually laughs and completely opens up.
"Hey Craig." you greet as you walk in the door.
"So do you wanna let the little children have a play date?" He says gesturing to r/n and stripe.
"of course!" you say taking r/n and putting her/him in stripe's big cage.
"Okay, let's go upstairs and play truth or dare!" you said after a while of watching the Guinea pigs mingle.
"Ok I guess." you say skeptically while walking up the stairs with your bestfriend/crush.
"Ok y/n truth or dare?" Craig says.
"Ummmm truth I'm afraid of your dares." you say laughing.
"ok, who do you have a crush on?" Craig asked.
"I ummmmm....." you immediately blushed a crimson red as heat rushed to your usually pale/dark face.
"You have to tell me!" Craig said laughing, "You chose truth."
"it's ummm, I-it's w-well its ummm y-you." you say quietly looking at your hands witch were resting in your lap.
"Really?" Craig asked , his face dusted with Crimson.
"y-yea." you say brushing a strand of h/c out of your face.
suddenly you feel a pair of soft lips on your lips.
you immediately kiss back and wrap your arms around his neck.
"I love you y/n." Craig states as he pulls away from the ,too short in your opinion ,kiss.
"I love you too Craig." you stutter out as you lean in for another pationate kiss.

thanks for reading guys! this one was requested by Dipperderpeyholidog . I still need more requests so comment any character you want. I'll do anyone, even timmeh!

well that's all for now my lovelies

Micky out❤️