Kyle x reader

Y/n awoke to her best friend, Stan marsh's hat on her face.
"Stan get your hat off my fucking face." She grumbled sleepily.
She felt a hand reach over and snatch the hat back, and then she sat up fully.
She was, at the moment, on stand floor, in her pajamas. She had gone over to the raven haired boy's house the night before, and they had played video games until 3:00 in the morning, and then passed out.
She was snapped out of her sleepy thoughts by a knock at Stan's door, she groaned and followed Stan to the door to see who was knocking at 8:00 in the morning.
As soon as the pale boy opened the door, Kyle's bright smiling face was shown through the now empty doorway.
"Hey dude. What do you want?" Stan smiled and let the ginger in, and kyle laughed.
"I just wanted to hang out, nothing really. I could leave if your busy though, because as I can see now Y/n is over." Kyle politely stated.
"Nah dude, stay. Y/n wouldn't mind I don't think. Right Y/n?" Stan wiggled his eyebrows in your direction.
You blushed and nodded, being embarrassed because of Stan hinting to your huge crush on the green eyed ginger boy.
"Sweet. Do you wanna play video games then?" Kyle was happy he could stay and hang out.
"Yea dude."
"I call teaming with Y/n! She's the best at it!" Kyle raced up the stairs while pulling your hand, leaving a chuckling Stan to walk, and you pleading Stan for help with one look, and a pink face.
As soon as you and Kyle got to Stan's room, you noticed that there was only 2 bean bag chairs, and that Stan always wanted his own.
When the gravity of the situation set in, you and Kyle both blushed and then sat down on it awkwardly.
After the first few hours of gaming you guys started to loosen up, and slowly started getting closer, in more comfortable positions.
By the time the 7:30 mark hit, you were practically on Kyle's lap. Of course you weren't complaining...
Kyle had an almost permanent blush on his pale freckled face, and you did too on your s/c face.
   You shot down the last zombie, and won for you and Kyle's team. You blushed as Kyle hugged you and cheered.
   "Stan honey! I'm going to the convenient store, would you mind coming with me to carry some heavy items please?"
   "Okay mom." Stan rushed down the stairs immediately, and smirked evilly at you in the process.
   God dammit Stan Marsh. You were gonna kill him.
   "Well uh, I guess we're alone now..." Kyle stated the obvious as Stan and his mother pulled out of the drive way.
   "Y-yea..." You blushed furiously as he pulled out his phone at the sound of his text tone.
   "Whew.... you can do this kyle, it's just three words..." You hear kyle mumble underneath his breath.
   "Y/n? Can I talk to you?" You nodded and moved a bit closer to the ginger.
   "I-i think I-i love you." He whispered quietly, bracing himself for rejection.
   You blushed and kissed his cheek, but you two where interrupted from any further conversation on the matter, by Stan walking back into the room.
As soon as the blue eyed boy saw you and Kyle's position, he laughed heartily.
"So guys, when's the baby due again?"
You and Kyle both blushed and Kyle screamed and chased Stan around with his sandal, threatening to hit him.
You laughed through your embarrassment, and were satisfied with your friends. Stan was a rascal, and he was your best friend and would protect you.
Kyle was your crush, and now probably your boyfriend, and though he was frail he would always stand up for you.
The night came to a close with Stan sleeping on his bed, and not sharing, and you and Kyle cuddled up on one beanbag chair.
"I love you y/n." He spoke with tired eyes glancing at you, and running his fingers through your hair.
"I love you too Kyle."
You two then kissed, and fell asleep in each other's arms.

That was rly short sry XD
Requested by: CHOCOLATETHUNDER250