kenny x reader part 1

"Lady y/n darling, it's time for breakfast." Your butler Jason said calmly, while waking you up.
   "Ok Jason dear. what are we having this fine morning?" You ask in your British accent.
   "We are having everything you can think of! The queen is coming over for our breakfast today." He says looking into your e/c eyes.
   "Oh splendid! I haven't seen grandma Elizabeth in Ages!" You say excitedly.
   You hop out of your King sized bed to your walk in 2 story closet.
   "What to wear? what to wear...." You mumble as you look through your fine silk dresses.
   "Perfect!" You say as you pull out a f/c silk dress, with a poofy skirt.
   "That's a beautiful choice my love. now get changed so we can resume the breakfast date." Jason said walking out of your large bedroom.
   You change your clothes and brush your teeth, after that you have your hair stylist do your hair in a French Braid, with a fishtail crown at the top.
   You then put on a dab of makeup, only some mascara and lip gloss.
   "Hello my dear baby!" The queen says pinching your cheeks.
   "Hello grandma! it's been a long time!" You say hugging your beloved grandma.
   You sit down after the hug and dig in, you had Jason scoop some f/f onto your plate, and you are gracefully.
   After the meal your mother decided to make an announcement.
   "Okay everybody! I have an announcement!" She says tapping her knife on her wine glass.
   "What is it mum?" you ask.
   "We are going to visit South Park Colorado in the states! it's a quiet little mountain town and I'm sure you will enjoy it y/n." your mother says looking you in the eye.
   "Oh mother! this is going to be perfect bonding time!" You say looking at her with hope filling your shiny e/c.
   You run upstairs to pack after excusing yourself.
  time skip to plane, brought to you by my laziness.
   You pull out your iPhone 7 and put your Bluetooth headphones on.
   'I should listen to some music that is popular in southpark!' You think while pulling up southpark music.
   "I hope you'll understand that I'll be here, not there in the kitchen with the girl whose always gossiping about here friends oh tell them I'll be here!" The song plays through your headphones and invades your mind.
   It's too bad that grandma couldn't come, but she has to be in her kingdom.
time skip to landing.
   The plane skids to a stop on the long runway, and opens its doors.
   'please get off of the plane in an orderly fashion.' the man over the speaker said.
   you grab your bags and get off of the flying device, along with your family.
   "It's cold here....." You say shivering.
   "yes it is my child! and it's summer here and it's this cold!" your mom says brightly.
   You all got in your limo and drove to the cottage your mom bought for you to stay in, considering you would be there for 5 months.
   As your driving you see kids playing and having fun in the snow, how you wish you had friends.
   you have been homeschooled all of your life because you are royalty, and you have never had any type of friends that were even close to your age.
   You have always wanted to have friends that wouldn't even care if you were Royal and rich or not.
   heck! you wished you could have friends that you could go to their house without brushing your hair!
   But sadly, you don't think that would happen, nobody these days wants to hang out with anyone for their personality, all they care about is if you have money or not.
   The white limousine slowly pulled into the snow covered driveway of the frozen over cottage.
   You grab your f/c sweatshirt and slip it on your shivering shoulders, while grabbing your iPhone and your purse from the seat next to you.
   You step out of the car onto the icy ground as your mother steps out on the other side.
   "Wow mama! it's so beautiful!" You say, wishing you could stay there forever.
   "It sure is my love!" Your mom says pulling you by the sleeve into the door.
   You step in and head up to your room, witch was the first bedroom to the right.
   it was painted f/c with 2/f/c trim around the doorframe and the dresser.
   You immediately have Jason put your things away for you, while you rush down the stairs.
   "Mum I'm going to go meet other children!" you call to your mother, who was putting fine china away in the cupboards.
   "Ok sweet, good luck." She calls.
   You grab your gloves and leave your phone on the table, because who would need thier phone while trying to make friends.
   You step out the door, the icy air hitting your face.
   You quite liked the cold, and almost never got to play in the snow.
   You see a group of boys sitting near a pond, talking about something.
   "Hello new girl! wanna hang with us?" One of the boys called to you.
   he had a blue and red hat on.
   "Why of course my luv..." you say coming over to the group.
   "Oh god another British stupid piece of shït!" The rather fat one said.
   "Hey I'll inform you that I am the queens granddaughter, I am royalty and you will respect me!" you growl at the boy who whimpers.
   "Cheerio boy- OH MY GOODNESS! IS THAT Y/N!" A young Brit comes up to the group, he has short blonde hair and a marvelous hat.
   "Why yes sir, I am y/n! I'm glad you recognized me!" you say waving to the boy who had shock written all over his face.
   "Golly! I'm such I large fan, I love you!" The boy says, still in awe.
   "Well I'm not that special...."
    "Yes you are your majesty! your a princess!" The Brit says to you.
   "Well thanks you, but I would like to be treated like any other person would here." you say.
   "Well I'm sure that can be arranged!" The boy says, walking away again.
   "Well y/n I can't believe I'm meeting a princess..... your very beautiful." says the boy with the orange parka, witch makes you smile and blush, "My name is Kenny, that's Stan, Kyle , and Fatass."
   "IM NOT FAT IM BIG BONED!" The fat one yelled, "And my name is Cartman!"
   "Well it's lovely to meet you fine fellows!" You say with a large smile.

ok guys I know i still have to do that Clyde X reader part 2 and I promise it's coming my little children.