Butters x reader lemon!

Thought I'd mention that the characters are aged up, to 18, and are in 12th grade.

   Y/n sloppily brushed her hair, with a frown on her face as she thought about the dreaded day of school ahead of her.
   She could only looking forward to seeing the small adorable boy she liked so much.
   Speaking of seeing Butters, she was exceptionally excited to see him today, since today was his birthday.
   Moving on. Y/n finished brushing her teeth and getting dressed when she found herself looking frantically around the house for her f/c hoodie.
   Oh where did she put it?!
   That's when it hit her. She left it at Butters house. The night before she had gone over to the adorable boy's house to play video games, but she had gotten too hot and taken the hoodie off.
   She must have left it sitting there in his room when her mom picked her up.
   She needed to get that back. If she went to school without her hoodie all of the boys would perv on her, especially Kenny and Clyde.
   She rushed out of the house and ran directly to Butters house. When she got there she noticed his parents weren't home, or she assumed because the car wasn't in the driveway.
   She nocked on the door patiently, but after about 10 minutes she didn't get an answer.
   It was far to early for Butters to have gone to school, and not only that but Butters wasn't a morning person, so obviously he wouldn't want to be out this early.
   She called to Butters but he didn't answer. Well here goes nothing. She needed that god damn hoodie. She slowly and cautiously opened the door to the small home.
   She looked around but it seemed that no one was in the living room kitchen or anywhere on the first floor. She ventured onward, and up the stairs.
   She nocked on Butters door but was greeted with no answer, and was that- Moaning?!
   She opened the door quickly and was shocked at the scene in front of her. Her crush, Butters Stotch, was wearing her hoodie, and rubbing a slight bulge in his pants.
   "Butters?!" The small girl was shocked.
   Butters jumped and quickly covered the bulge with Y/n's hoodie and blushed.
   "H-h-hi Y-Y/n!" Butters stuttered out.
   "Butters?" She walked closer, smirking "Why are you wearing my hoodie?"
   "I-um i-i i don't know." Butters stuttered again and stumbled on his words.
   Y/n sat down in front of him.
   "Can you take it off, i need it." She rubbed his cheek while tugging on the hoodie.
   "I-um n-no" The small boy hid his face.
   Y/n took action and pulled the hoodie off of Butters torso, leaving his bulge clearly showing.
   Y/n giggled and touched the bulge softly.
   "Ngh- ah!" Butters moaned softly at her touch.
   "Awwww does Butters have a boner?" She giggled again and kissed his cheek.
   Butters blushed and cautiously kissed her cheek afterward.
   Y/n put her lips on the small boy's and immediately kissed him.
   Butters kissed back and put his arms around her waist, while y/n put her arms around his neck.
   Y/n bit Butters bottom lip slightly, resulting in the boy opening his mouth to let her in. They tongue wrestled for a bit, until y/n took it further.
   She reached her hand down and slowly started inching it up his blue shirt. She then broke the kiss to pull it off of his head.
   Once it was off the small girl took her own shirt off, revealing her lacy bra. Butters stared at y/n's chest, biting his lip and his bulge growing bigger.
   Y/n took note of this and giggled, unclipping the bra and sliding it off.     She then undid butters jeans and watched him gasp and shutter as she put her hand down his pants.
   She slid his pants off, rubbing his erection in the process, and earning a moan from the innocent boy.
   She giggled again and undid her own pants, slipping them down her thighs slowly, teasing the boy in front of her.
   After she had her pants down, she pulled butters' boxers down, letting his erection spring free. She giggled at the moan he let out as the cool air hit his member, and licked at the tip.
   He moaned Y/n's name loudly, arching his back.
   Y/n stopped licking and sat back up, slipping down her panties. She pulled the panting boy up and pushed him down onto his bed. She climbed on top of him and grounded against him, earning a low moan from both of them.
   She knew then that it was time.
   She put his erection at her entrance and slowly slid it into herself, her eyes prickling with tears of the pain of losing her virginity. Butters moaned and bit his lip.
   As soon as the H/c girl adjusted to his size, she started to bounce up and down on his member, both of them moaning loudly.
   Butters took hold of her shoulders and with a sudden boost of confidence, flipped their positions, him thrusting into her with a fast pace.
   She moaned loudly of the feeling, and was surprised that butters would make such a move. Though all her thoughts went away soon as she could only feel the immense pleasure of his manhood going in and out of her.
   "B-b-butters!" She moaned out, getting closer and closer to her climax, "I-I'm going to c-cum!"
   "I-m-me too." Butters panted as he neared his release.
   "BUTTERS!"
   "Y/N!"
   They both climaxed simultaneously, moan/screaming each other's name.
   Butters collapsed next to the girl, wrapping his arms around her, pulling her to his chest.
   "I love you." She said through half lidded eyes.
   "Gee, i love you too y/n." He smiled as the girl fell asleep, him soon falling asleep with the girl in his arms.
               Extended ending!:
   Y/n walked into Butters room, fear growing on her face.
   "B-butters..." Y/n called to the boy who was currently doing his geometry homework.
   "Yea? What's wrong honey?" Butters got up and rubbed his lovers face, placing a kiss on her cheek.
   "I-..... if i tell you promise me you won't leave me."
   "I would never leave you. I love you with all my heart and nothing can ever change that." Butters grabbed her chin, placing a kiss on her fragile lips.
   "I-..... I'm pregnant."
   "What?!"
   "I'm pregnant."
   "That's great!" Butters smiled and picked the small girl up, "I'm gonna be a father!"
   "Y-yea. And i'm gonna be a mother." Y/n smiled slightly and hugged the boy she loved so much.
   "I love you." He whispered to her as they kept a passionate hug.
   "I love you too. So much."

Ok guys! That's all for now! If i get over 1,000 votes i will make a sequel and turn this into a real story, capturing the struggles of childbirth and taking care of children, all the while showing the love that butters and the reader have for each other! Anyways, this was my first lemon! Hope you guys enjoyed! MICKY OUT *drops mic*

(also the art for the media picture is mine! Proud of that one actually XD)