Mine?

"Where is he?" Eli asked.

I looked around and I didn't see Brantley, "Is Brantley outside?" I asked.

"Yeah, why?" Eli asked.

I looked at him and watched his face, "No. No no no. Kat." Eli said.

"I'm sorry." I said and looked down.

"Why didn't you just tell him?" Eli asked.

"I was scared. We didn't end things in the greatest way." I said.

Eli shook his head, "I didn't even know you and BG were a thing."

I sighed and looked down, "We weren't a thing. We just hooked up. A lot."

"While you were with Kris?" Eli asked.

I nodded and was about to say something when Brantley walked in, "What're you doin here Eli?" Brantley asked looking at him then to me.

"Kat called. She needed me for something." Eli said and looked at me.

"B.. We need to talk." I said barely looking at him.

"About what?" He asked, "We've been talking." He said.

I sighed, "Yeah but I lied to you so we need to talk again." I said.

"Lied? Lied about what?" He asked.

I looked at Eli and looked back at Brantley, "EB." I said and looked away.

"How did you lie about EB?" He asked.

"We should all sit down." Eli said pointing towards the living room.

I sat on the couch, Brantley sat in the chair, and Eli sat next to me, "You know I cheated on Kris and you know it was with you. Well there is something everyone but you knows about mine and Kris's break up... EB isn't his son." I said not looking at Brantley.

"What do you mean?" Brantley asked.

I looked up at Brantley, "He's your son Brantley. Elijah is yours." I said.

I watched Brantley's face there was no expression on it at all, "Mine?" He asked.

I nodded not having words to say, "You kept that from me!? A kid! Why would you fucking do that!? How could you fucking do that!?" Brantley said standing up and yelling.

"I don't know. I had every intention of telling you and telling Kris but it's like you said earlier, we were two different people." I said trying my best to stay calm.

You could see how mad Brantley was his face was slightly red and his body was stiff, "Who fucking cares about that! I have a three almost four year old son and I've missed out on everything! I don't know what I'm more pissed off about the fact that you didn't tell me or the fact that you brought him around me and looked at me knowing that he's my child!" Brantley said still yelling.

Eli cut in, "BG I think you need to take a walk. Calm down and start thinking straight. You're my best friend and I love you to death but you can't just yell at Kat. She knows what she did was wrong and she regrets it. She doesn't need you to yell and make her feel worse. You weren't exactly the most stable person until about two years ago." Eli said standing between me and Brantley.

Brantley just stormed off out the door and I put my head in my hands, "Don't beat yourself up. You told him and it's over with. He'll cool off and you can have an actual conversation with him." Eli said rubbing my back.

I just sat there with Eli until I heard tiny feet coming into the living room, "Why you crying mommy?" EB asked.

I wiped my eyes, "Cause I missed you." I said picking EB up and hugging him tight.