Stuck In A Cabin With Him ✪Chapter o6✪

Chapter o6

I woke up to the sound of the shower going on. All the memories of last night flooded into my head.

Matthew and Brittany making out on the couch (that Shane and I watch TV on!!), the kiss between Shane and I, and us watching the Hangover with me sleeping in his arms.

I got up and made my way to the kitchen to make myself some breakfast. Which was basically chicken noodle soup. Mmm, yum.

"So are you and Shane a couple now?" Matthew asked appearing at the kitchen doorway, shirtless. I rolled my eyes. "Can't you put a shirt on?" I asked irritated and ignored his question because truthfully, I don't know what Shane and I are.

"And why do you care?" I asked. "I don't. I was just curious. I'm going out with Brittany," Matthew said. "That's great? I don't care."

"Anyway, I'm going skiing or snowboarding with my friends. You can come too, if you want," I said as I finished my breakfast.

"Nah, I'm going to be with Brittany," he said studying my face expression. "Okay, have a fun time," I smiled at him and went to take a quick shower.

--------------

After taking my shower and getting ready into ski clothes (I've decided to ski instead of snowboarding), I headed over to Camille and Fantasia's room.

"Hey! You look ready. Let's go! First we have to get the guys," Camille said as she grabbed Fantasia's hands and mine and led us out of the room.

We met up with the guys at the lobby. "Shane is coming with us. I invited him!" Garrett said as he held hands with Fantasia.

"How do you guys know Shane?" I asked. "Well, freshman year we met him here and we started hanging out. He doesn't live far away from where we live but he does go to a different school," Garrett answered.

"Are all of you guys going skiing?" Camille asked but was looking directly at George. "Yeah, if you guys are going skiing, then we'll go too," Kyle answered. We waited for Shane to arrive.

After he arrived, we went to go rent some skis. We went outside to the slopes. "Okay, guys I don't know how to ski," I said sheepishly.

My mom and I wanted to go skiing so we could get a hot instructor guy who can speak in a British accent. But that didn't happen since she made me go with /him/.

So much for our wonderful plan. "Same here," Camille and Fantasia said simultaneously. Shane was standing next to me.

"I can teach you," he said smiling down at me. "Uh, yeah that would be great." We walked over to the bunny slope.

For the next hour, he taught me how to ski and use my ski poles. I had to swerve through cones that they provided.

Soon enough, I was ready for the bigger hills. "Want to go on the ski lift?" He asked. I nodded my head and followed him. We waited in line, which was pretty long.

We talked and laughed. I spotted Matthew laughing with Brittany. He looked over at Shane and I. I turned around quickly, before he caught me staring. I can't be having feelings for him.

It wouldn't be right. We use to be best friends, then enemies, and now we talk casually sometimes? This is all so confusing.

"Sapphire? Sapphire? You there?" I heard my name being called out by someone. I shook my head as if clearing my thoughts away. "Yeah, sorry. What is it?" I asked.

"It's our turn," Shane smiled. We went up and waited for the lift to come behind us. We sat down immediately when the staff told us too.

Shane rested his arms lightly on my shoulders. I didn't do anything. I didn't want to be mean but if he thinks we are a couple, then we are going to have a serious chat.

I wouldn't mind being a couple but how do I know if I will see him when school starts? Garrett did say he lives a few minutes away but still...

"How was you night?" He asked.

"It was great."

"That's good. You fell asleep during half of the movie. Missed a lot of funny scenes."

"It's fine. I mean, I already saw it like 5 times."

We stayed silent for a few minutes. I looked down at the ground. We were at least 15 m off the ground. I wasn't scared off heights. It's pretty fun.

After getting off the chair lift, Shane led me where most people were. "Do you want me to go first or you or both of us?" He asked.

"You can," I answered. He nodded and got ready to ski down hill. I watched him as he gracefully swerved here and there. You could barely see him down there.

I took a deep breath and took off. It wasn't hard at all after getting use to the bunny slopes. I met up with him and gave him a cheeky grin.

"Now that wasn't so bad, was it?" He asked. I shook my head. "Can we go inside?" I asked as I spotted Camille and George heading inside. She looked so happy talking to George.

I saw Fantasia and Garrett making out on the bench. I looked away disgusted. I didn't know where Kyle was at but I was pretty sure he was with a girl.

I know I said Kyle has a crush on me but I think he gave up after he saw me with Shane. "Sure," he smiled. We set our skis on the rack and made our way inside. I sat at the table Camille was at.

"Hey," I said. I was already burning from the coldness. "Hey! Guess what! George is amazing at skiing!" I laughed. I decided to tell her what happened last night. Shane and George were at the concession stand ordering hot chocolate.

"Oh, now you tell me. Did you tell Fantasia?" She asked. I shook my head. "Well, I'm going to tell her!" She smirked. "I knew something would happen between you two!"

I just shook my head. "We aren't a couple," I said. "Ugh, c'mon! It's winter break! You haven't had a boyfriend since the end of junior year."

"And..."

"And... I think you need one pronto!"

"No, I don't. Besides, I just met Shane yesterday," I whispered as Shane and George were looking in our direction. We waved at them and they went back to talking.

"You are so difficult!" She exclaimed.

"Whose difficult?" Shane asked as he handed me my hot chocolate. "Thanks."

"You welcome," he smiled. "Oh, Sapphire is. She's debating between a mint or gum," Camille said.

Nice going. Not. That was stupid! Sometimes this girl is just... I don't even want to say it. "What's the difference?" George asked.

"Gum is for chewing and mint is for sucking," Camille exclaimed. Camille and George started debating the difference between gum and mint. Sometimes I think George just fights with her so he can talk to her.

I know he likes her but Camille is so oblivious. Shane and I had our own conversation about school. Boring, right? To me it was. Soon, Fantasia, Garrett, and Kyle joined in at our table.

---------------------

Thank you for reading!

I really appreciate it for all those who commented, voted, became a fan, and read this story!

It makes me feel a lot better that people like my story!

Now peace, suckas! ✌

☠Sam☠