Stuck In A Cabin With Him ✪Chapter o11✪

Chapter o11.

/Whack/! Camille slapped her stick on the dry-erase board where she got from the lobby by 'borrowing' it. "This is dumb blonde aka Brittany. This is hot abs aka Matthew and this is hot ass aka Shane," Camille said pointing to each stick figure with the stick.

"Wait, why is Shane hot ass?" I asked. "Simple, he has a nice perfect ass. Oh, this is hot mama aka you, Sapphire," Camille smiled. "Question!" Fantasia yelled while raising her arm.

"Yes?"

"Why does dumb blonde have big boobs on her picture that you drew?" Fantasia asked.

"Because, they are huge and fake!"

"Then why are mine bigger than hers in the picture?!" I asked.

"Because since hers are fake, they are probably sized A! And basically you would have bigger boobs than she would have! Duh!" Camille said rolling her eyes.

Yes, we are weird. "Why is my nickname hot mama?" I asked. "Because you have two guys that loves you. Now enough with questions already, would you?!"

Fantasia and I nodded our heads and shut our mouths. "Now we have at least 3 plans! Plan A: Make Matthew jealous! Plan B: If A doesn't work, then sneak into Brittany's room and write threats all over her clothing! And Plan C: If those two won't work, then assassinate Brittany!" Camille laughed maniacally.

Fantasia and I looked at each other. "Brittany, I think you're having too much fun with this," Fantasia said as she grabbed Camille by the arm and pulled her onto the bed.

I got up and erased Plan C (as much as I like it, we can't do that). "Okay, you guys can think up of the plans and I'll try Plan A."

"We should play pranks on Brittany!" Camille shot out of her bed.

Fantasia and I rolled our eyes. "Please! We haven't done pranks for a long time! And the guys can get involved too!" Camille pleaded with her puppy face. "Fine," I sighed. "Yes!"

"I'll be back!" Camille said as she grabbed her keys and ran off. "Where do you think she's going?" I asked Fantasia. "The store to buy some stuff for her prank ideas," Fantasia answered.

I had a feeling she was planning this all along. "Whatever. Go tell the guys that Camille went to the store and that they are going to help with the pranks on Brittany with you two," I said. "What are you going to be doing?" She asked.

"Going to find dumb blonde, hot abs, and hot ass," I answered. She nodded her head and we went our separate ways. Last time where I left them, they were in the lobby getting drinks after our hot tub party.

I headed towards the lobby and spotted them. Matthew looked really bored. "Mind if I join you guys?" I asked Shane and Matthew. "No," Matthew and Shane said perking up. "Yes, I mind," sneered Brittany.

"Your opinion doesn't really matter," I sneered back. "Bitch," she muttered. I rolled my eyes. "Anyways, Shane I was thinking...." I was about to ask Shane on a date but Matthew interrupted. "You can't. Whatever you want to do that is. You're my slave," he said.

"How long am I your slave exactly?" I asked. "Till winter break ends or if you like, forever," he smirked. I rolled my eyes. "What about me? I would choose to be your slave forever," Brittany said seductively. I acted like I was going to barf.

"I would laugh if you barf," she said. "And I would laugh when I barf on your face!" I smirked back at her. She glared at me. That's what I thought bitch! Don't mess with the great Sapphire!

"Matthew, can you make her go away with Shane? So us two can be alone and they can be alone." Brittany said while pouting. "I can't Brittany. Her mom told me to keep an eye on her and quit asking me to send her away," Matthew said. Keep an eye on me? Is Matthew making that up or does he only see me as his little sister?

I'm very confused right now. "Fine," she gritted her teeth together. "Oh my God! Sapphire! Matthew! And Shane!" Camille squealed as she ran over to me and hugged me. I gave her you-saw-me-half an hour-ago look.

She had shopping bags in her hands. "Whose your orange friend?" Camille asked. I almost burst out laughing. "That's Brittany," I said. "You must be Sapphire's friend! You are gorgeous!" Brittany said as she came over to Camille and hugged her. What the...

Camille gave the what-the-hell-is-wrong-with-her look. I shrugged my shoulders. Brittany is probably trying to turn Camille away from me so I wouldn't have any friends.

"Wow, I like your outfit! You should come over to my room and hang out with me and Matthew," Brittany said smirking at me. "Oo, you didn't invite me. I'm so jealous," I said sarcastically.

"Sure! Why not!" Camille answered. I furrowed my eyebrows. What is she up to? 'Tell you later' she mouthed to me. I nodded my head. "Sorry Brittany, I can't come over tonight. Sapphire and I are going to watch a movie together," Matthew said. "Whoa! I'm coming too!" Shane said.

"Matthew! Baby! Don't hang out with her!" Brittany whined. "You can have your girl time with Camille."

"Matthew! I won't stop bugging you until you come with Camille and I!" She pouted. "Matthew, just go with your girlfriend. Shane and I will be fine /together alone/." I smiled. Matthew glared at Shane and his eyes had a tint of jealousy?

Of course not! Ha! What am I thinking? "Fine, I'll go with Brittany," Matthew said. She squealed and grabbed Matthew's hand and pulled Camille's hand. Poor Camille! Matthew and Camille kept looking back at me. "Bye guys!" I said waving. "Let's go Shane!" I said as I pulled his hand.

---------

Hey guys! Next chapter might be posted on Monday!

I was wondering if you want to hear Matthew's P.O.V. for once!

Let me know by commenting!

VOTE & COMMENT! PLEASE!

Thanks!

❀Sam❀

----------------------

Music:

All Time Low - Weightless

Rediscover - Kiss Me

MGMT - Time To Pretend

Rediscover - My Pretty Eyes

Phoenix - 1901

Bring Me The Horizon - Pray For Plagues