Stuck In A Cabin With Him ✪Chapter o17✪

Chapter o17

It's just Matthew and I alone. Wonderful. We can't even use a phone. Even more wonderful! But deep down, half of me wanted to be alone with Matthew. No friends, no Shane, and most definitely no Brittany!

I sat down on the couch and watched Matthew trying to kick the ice. He would punch it occasionally but never would success in doing so. "Matthew, you know you can't break through the ice," I said. He relaxed. "Hey, just checking in case," he grinned. I looked away. I got up and went over toe get a plate and a fork.

"What are you going to do with those?" He asked. "I'm going to see if the ice is hard enough to break this plate and I'm going to stick the fork in it," I said. I threw the plate at the ice. It broke in million of pieces. Shit! That was stupid. I heard Matthew chuckling from behind me. I glared at him. Matthew went to go grab the broom and swept all the plate pieces. I went up to the ice and jammed the fork in.

But instead of getting stuck, the fork bent. "Holy monkey with a banana up its butt!" I said as I stared at the ice. "What?" Matthew asked. "Oh, Camille said it one time. She got it stuck in my head," I replied. "Oh."

"We will never get out here alive!" I yelled banged the ice with my fists. "Ow, that's hard," I said backing away from it. I slammed the door shut and turned around. "You're very weird," he smiled. I blushed. Sapphire! That was not a compliment. "In a good way or bad way?" I asked. "Good," he answered.

Whoa. We are talking. I said I wouldn't forgive him easily! I'm going to make him beg on his knees for forgiveness! I laughed evilly as he walked away into the bedroom. I heard the shower turned on and I went over to the fireplace. Yeah, not even going to try.

I sighed boredly as there was nothing to do. "Bored without me?" Matthew asked with wet dripping hair and boxers on only. Damn, him. It's kind of cold in here and he is wearing only boxers. Nope, I'm not forgiving him just because he is wearing boxers. Nice try, buddy.

"Can you turn the fireplace on?" I asked nicely. If I didn't ask nicely he wouldn't turn it on. He went over to the fireplace and did his magic. I didn't know how he did it and I don't care as long as I get warmth. "Thanks," I said as he ruffled his hair with the towel that he was holding.

"You welcome," he grinned. I looked at my nails and started examining them. My nails are getting long. "Sapphire? Did you hear me?" Matthew asked. "No," I said. He sighed. "Christmas is almost here," he said. Shit! How am I suppose to buy Christmas presents for my friends?! Oh no! This is not cool. "When exactly is Christmas?" I asked. "The day after tomorrow," he said. "We don't have a Christmas tree!" I exclaimed as I shot off of the couch. "We do. My parents always keep another Christmas tree here because sometimes we come here for Christmas," he replied. "Really?" I asked. He nodded and walked over to a door.

"This is the storage room. We keep the Christmas tree in here," he said as he opened it and went inside. I waited for him to come out. He came out with a huge box. He set it down. Inside it was a Christmas tree. It was plain. "Where are the decorations?" I asked.

Matthew held up his pointer finger, signally one minute. He went into the storage and came put with two rectangles Tupperware. He opened them and it showed ornaments and other decoration for the tree.

Matthew set up the tree into the corner but by the window. He plugged it in and the white lights shone brightly. He turned it off and I came and helped him put the decorations on.

Towards the end, it looked stunningly beautiful. We put the star on top of the tree. I stood back, taking in what we decorated. Now, it was finished. I can't wait till Christmas but I was wondering, how long exactly are we staying in here. the cabin?

If Matthew got me a gift, which I doubt. I have to get one for him and for my friends! What a disaster! I sat on the couch and turned on the TV. "Sapphire, listen, I'm sorry and I truly mean it," Matthew sat down next to me. I ignored him. Remember, he has to go on his knees begging for forgiveness. "What does it take for you to forgive me?" He muttered.

"Why did you kiss her?" I asked out of nowhere. I wasn't even planning on asking. I wasn't even thinking of that. "Because, I'm a guy. Our hormones get the best of us," he said. "I bet if you saw a guy who had six packs or whatever you girls like about them, you'll want to go touch him and kiss him," he continued.

He was right, when I saw him without no shirt, I wanted to touch his well defined abs and chest. "Our hormones just get the best out of us," he replied after a few minutes of silence. I suppose our hormones do get the best out of us. I sighed. "You have to get on your knees and beg for forgiveness," I muttered. I wasn't sure if he heard me or not but I felt a shifting on the couch.

My chin was lifted up by a gentle hand. I looked up in Matthew's eyes. He smiled. "Oh, Sapphire. I was a dick. A huge dick to be exact. I beg of you to give me forgiveness."

"But soft! What light through yonder window breaks? It is the East, and Sapphire is the sun!

Arise, fair sun, and killthe envious moon who is already sick and pale with grief-" he continued but I cut him off. "You know the whole Romeo and Juilet lines?" I asked chuckling. "No not really. Just a few of the lines. I was hoping for you to stop me," he grinned. "I forgive you," I said smiling.

He got off his knees and pulled me up with him. He hugged me tightly to his chest. "Thank you, Sapphire. This means a lot to me!" He exclaimed. I chuckled. "You can let go of me now," I said. My face was flushed. I actually expected him to kiss me but it didn't happen. I will get the kiss that I longed for. Soon, very soon.

---

Hey guys! I won't be posting that much anymore because my other laptop, my mac, is being stupid right now!

So, I'll try using the old laptop but it works okay but it can shut down here and there.

I didn't edit this story, so if there is mistakes, sorry!

COMMENT & VOTE!!

-Sam