Stuck In A Cabin With Him ✪Chapter o10✪

Chapter o10

Matthew and Shane were talking the whole entire time. Although, they were having an argument about which cereal is better. It's between Lucky Charms and Fruit Loops.

Matthew likes Lucky Charms and Shane likes Fruit Loops. After that, they moved on to Batman and Superman. Matthew went for Batman and Shane went for Superman. Then they went to the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Power Rangers.

"TMNT is way better than Power Rangers. I use to like Power Rangers but I think Ninja turtles are cooler," Matthew said. "No, being a power ranger is cooler than being a mutant," Shane replied.

They went on and on. I was bored just sitting there. I just want something to happen! "Baby!" A voice screeched from a far. Is that who I think it is? I turned my head slowly. What the hell is she doing here?! This is not what I meant for something to happen!

I thought she was busy! Great! Now she ruined my day even worse! "Brittany! I told you that you couldn't come down!" Shane said with a frustration tone. "I just wanted to see Matthew!" She whined.

She was in a completely white bikini. It hardly covered her boobs. Her bikini bottom hardly covered her butt. I was in-between Shane and Matthew. She came in the hot tub and literally squeezed through next to Matthew and me.

She started cuddling Matthew. He didn't look very happy. Instead he had this face that I can't describe because it's mixed with so many emotions. It wasn't love, lust, or happiness. No, it had disgust and some others.

Maybe he's sick of her! That could be it! Maybe the reason why he is disgusted is because she is way to clingy. Matthew was kind of a playboy at school.

"Brittany, isn't that bikini a bit too small for you? Did you get that in the pre-teen section?" I asked smiling. She glared at me. "Did you get that from your grandmother?" She asked while smirking.

"I totally did," I said sarcastically. "By the way, did you get tanner? Last time, I checked the sun hasn't been out for two days. And two days ago, you were pale."

"It's called spray tan," she said while rolling her eyes. "You should tone it down a bit because you look kind of... not to be mean or anything but you look orange," I chuckled under my breath.

"It was the lady's fault! She gave me the wrong bottle!" She shrieked. "That's why you read the bottle," I replied. She muttered something under her breath. Matthew was trying to keep his laughter in. Shane's head was turned sideways but you could see a smile.

Victory is mine! Beat that bitch! "Sapphire, why don't we try being friends?" She asked nicely. What the... She looked up at Matthew and grinned at him. She snuggled even closer to him (if that is even possible). She's practically on his lap.

Ah, she wants to be my friend because she wants to get closer to Matthew. Smart girl. But she should know by now that I hate her. I didn't reply to her question.

A few minutes went by. I did nothing but listen to that girl ramble on about how many guys she dated. I bet all of them never really liked her. They probably just wanted to get in her pants.

I sighed quite loudly for her to stop. "Why don't you leave if you're bored?" She asked. "One, I'm Matthew's slave and two, I can never be bored listening to your oh-so wonderful stories," I smiled. I was being sarcastic if you didn't know that.

She glared at me. "Matthew, why is she your slave? Why didn't you ask me?" She whined. "Because we did a bet and I won. So therefore, she's my slave," he replied grinning. "I could be your slave too," she said seductively while trailing her fingers down his chest.

He pushed her fingers off of him. "Why don't you make her leave and let us be alone," she pouted. "Because, I like her company," Matthew blurted. I looked at him strangely.

"Make her do something! Make her clean up your room!" Brittany said looking angry. "Nah, I command her to stay here." I gave him a small smile. I forgot that Shane was sitting next to me. I started talking to him.

But I was thinking...

I like him.

I like Matthew and not just a little bit.

I like him a lot.

But now, I need to get rid of the slut...

-------

Yay! I finally posted!

Comment & Vote if you like it!

Thanks!

Oh, thanks to ALL of my fans and for those who voted or commented.

Means a whole bunch to me!

✰Sam✰

-------

Music:

Where's My Angel? - Metro Station

Too Much - All Time Low

Amrita - Yui Makino

Storms - November Blessing

Kids - MGMT

Heights - Eyes Set To Kill