Stuck In A Cabin With Him - Ch, 23 -

Chapter o23

It has been two days already. It's finally New Year's Eve! "Ready for the party?" Camille asked as she put on her mascara. "I am," Fantasia answered. "Agree," I said as I looked through the outfits. Now, I'm not that kind of girl that would dress up for every occasion.

**Flashback**

"Sapphire, you're not wearing that to the party, are you?" Camille asked. "Um..." I looked around awkwardly. "Sapphire! You have to wear something sexy for Matthew," she said. "And this isn't sexy?" I gestured towards my outfit. "You wear that everyday," she pointed out. "Yeah, in different colors," I said. "I find that sexy. I mean, she doesn't wear the same shirts everyday," Fantasia joked. "See," I chuckled. Camille rolled her eyes. "I mean a dress."

"A dress?" I asked. She nodded her head. "Matthew has already seen me in a dress and it's freaking cold outside!" I said. "We're going in a club, dummy."

"And Matthew hasn't seen you in a very short dress," she finished. Oh great.

**End of flashback**

I'm looking through Camille and Fantasia's dresses. "Maybe you should go to Brittany and ask her," Fantasia smirked knowing Brittany has the sluttish clothes in this resort or in the world. "I should, shouldn't I?" I said sarcastically. "I really think you should," Camille popped out of nowhere. "I'm not going to ask her," I said quickly.

"Really, you should. I mean, the dresses I have aren't as slutty as hers" Camille said. I punched her in the arms. "No way!" I said. "Ask Shane if you're such a wimp!" Camille said. I rolled my eyes. "I hate him now! Ask the guys to get it since they are friends with him!"

"Baby," she muttered and went to her cell. She called the guys and told them what to do but had George to stay with Matthew. "Okay, the guys said they would get it. Too bad you didn't get it! I mean, it would've been so awesome if you punched Brittany and Shane in the face!" She cracked up.

"Ill do that before we leave," I said. "Good!" I nodded my head and decided to curl my hair. There was a knock at the door after 30 minutes. Camille opened it and Kyle and Garrett were there with a bag. "How'd you guys get it?" I asked. "We asked. But Brittany wasn't there. Shane said you could borrow it. It's an apology for what happened," Kyle breathed hard. "Thanks," I grabbed the bag and shut the door in their faces. "Hey!" He whined. "Go get ready!" I said. "Oh yeah, I got to get ready for the ladies," he said. I rolled my eyes. I slipped on the dress. "It shows a lot," I murmured. It was a black dress that went to the mid of my thighs. It flared out at the waist. It was strapless (just made up that dress :P).

It was simple but it showed a lot of skin. "Wow, I'm impressed that Kyle and Garrett chose a cute dress. I have to admit, this is too cute for Brittany to wear," I said. Camille laughed along with Fantasia.

"Here are some high heels," Camille handed me these freaking 4-inch heels! "I have to wear that!" I spat. She nodded her head. "They'll make your legs look sexy as hell. Dude, once Matthew sees you, he would probably want to fuck you right there," she smirked. I stuck my tongue at her. "Whatever."

I turned around but smiled. Blah. Get that nasty thought out of your head! Sapphire, control your hormones!

I did my make-up and added studded earrings. I had my cartilage pierced and two holes in each ear. I looked in the mirror, satisfied with myself. "Damn, looking fine," Camille smirked. "Thanks," I said. "My gosh! You look hot," Fantasia walked in wearing a short navy blue dress. Camille was wearing a short purple dress.

"You guys look sexy too," I said. They grinned. "Ready for Matthew to get a boner?" Camille asked. I slapped her arm. "Quit!" I hissed as we walked to the door. We had our fake ids with us. Good thing Garrett got them for us! Yes, we're such rebels!