Stuck In A Cabin With Him ✪Chapter o14✪

Okay, I'm trying something new so don't hate me!

I need 80 votes and 15 comments in order to upload the next chapter!

It will motivate me even more! So please do so!

------

Stuck In A Cabin With Him

Chapter o14.

After Brittany and Shane left, Matthew and I decided to head back to the cabin. Camille, Fantasia, and the guys went back to their rooms too. It was silent on the way back. Matthew and I weren't talking to each other, just thinking about things. I don't know what he was thinking but he looked pretty deep in thought. I was thinking how funny it would be if Brittany came back with colored hair.

"So... how was your date with Brittany?" I asked. "Date?" He asked confused. "Yeah... you had a date with Brittany, remember...?"

"It wasn't a date."

"Then what was it?"

"We were just hanging out."

"Are you sure? To me it looked like a date," I said smirking.

"Sapphire, it wasn't a date. Now, what about yours with Shane?" He asked irritated. Whoa there, feisty!

"It was really fun! Best date I ever had," I grinned and looked up at him. His face held irritation, anger, and a tint of jealousy! Plan A is working baby! "Isn't he your first boyfriend?" He asked.

"Whoa! I never said he was my boyfriend. But I went out to many dates with guys before and Shane happened to give me the best date ever," I answered. "Right. And who did you go out with?"

"You are very nosy! But if you want me to tell you, then okay," I shrugged. "Let's see, I went with Joshua, Frankie, Conner, Tyler, James-" I listed off. "James? You mean my best friend James?" Matthew asked. "Yeah. We went out for dinner at the pizza place down the street from his house."

Okay, I really hope he doesn't think I'm a slut! If he does, he would hate me even worse! "But I didn't do anything with them! We just talked and had fun like acting silly," I said quickly. "No make-outs or sex!" I finished.

"I still can't believe you went out with James! How come he never told me!" Matthew said to himself mostly. I didn't say anything. We reached the cabin and went inside. "And how am I suppose to believe that you didn't ''do'' anything with them?" He asked. "Who do you think you are, my father?"

"Well, you and James went behind my back!"

"Oh, behind your back?! We weren't even friends or anything more! You don't even like me like that! Remember? You went out with that Jessica slut and you too were a fucking playboy. So, I didn't even like you after that!" I was loosing it. He was making me so pissed off right now.

"Oh and you weren't a slut?" He asked.

"No I wasn't! You are getting the wrong idea! I told you I didn't do anything with them. Why is it bad that if I become a slut but its okay if you become a manwhore?" I asked.

"I never said I liked it!" He answered defensively.

"But you still kept having 3 or 4 girls with you everyday! Probably getting laid in your car or janitor's closet! Trust me, I hear it from every fucking girl there is in the whole school." Okay, maybe I was being exaggerated but I did hear some gossip about from most of the girls.

"Bullshit!"

"You know what? You can sleep on the couch and I'll have the bed! Don't even think about talking to me ever again!" I shouted and ran into the bedroom and locked the door.

All of this fight is probably my fault. It got heated up when I listed the guys off. I went way too far. Maybe, I shouldn't have done that but then again, I let all of my anger out at him that I kept when he ignored me from that time.

I felt good and relieved but also upset. Plan A was working just fine until I ruined it. "Sapphire! I didn't mean too! I'm sorry! Just please open the door!" Matthew knocked on the bedroom door.

"Go away!" I yelled. He sighed and gave up. I'm surprised he didn't order me to open the door not that I would or anything. I went to brush my teeth and got ready for bed.

Hopefully tomorrow won't be the same as tonight was.

✦✧✦

I woke up and went to take a shower before getting out of the bedroom. After my shower, I brushed my teeth and put on a long sleeve black v-neck shirt, a grey cardigan over, dark skinny jeans, and grey vans. My hair was down.

I left out of the room and checked my surroundings making sure Matthew wasn't near. I walked over to the couch and peeked over. Matthew was sprawled out on the couch only in boxers and the TV remote in his left hand.

I went over to the fridge and grabbed a bagel along with a cream cheese container. I got a plastic knife and smeared cream cheese all over the bagel. I ate it happily and drank my bottle of water. I heard shifting on the couch and froze. Matthew sat up and stretched his arms out. He got up and turned around. He walked passed the kitchen without looking over at me.

I mentally sighed in relief but froze in mid-chew when I heard him walking back. He looked over at me and gave me a confused look. I waved to him and continued eating without looking over at him. I couldn't look at him if he was in boxers only! Are you crazy? You know how hard it would be to only look at his face and not at his rock hard 6 pack abs?! Yeah, it would be difficult!

I would probably gape at him and my chewed up bagel would fall out of my mouth and I would probably look like an idiot! Yeah, not a very good idea, so I'll ignore it! Matthew came over and grabbed Lucky Charms from the cupboard and got milk too. He sat down beside me and ate his cereal. It was really awkward, us two not bothering to talk to each but making eye contact here and there.

I finished my bagel and put the dish in the sink. I'll wash it tonight later on. "Where are you heading?" Matthew broke the silence. "Uh, to the ski resort... To see Camille, Fantasia, and the guys," I answered. He didn't say anything after that and I decided to leave with that.

I walked towards the ski resort by myself this time and headed inside the building. I walked towards Camille and Fantasia's room. I knocked on their door and waited for a while. "Coming!" A voice yelled from the other side of the door. It opened and revealed Fantasia.

"Oh my gosh! Get in!" She laughed and pulled my arm. "What is it?" I asked. "Okay, you know the pranks we did yesterday?" She asked. I nodded my head. "Well, Brittany is totally furious! Her hair is literally blue! Her wardrobe is grandma style and she got a surprise when she fell asleep in her bed," Fantasia chuckled.

"No way!" I yelled. Damn! That has to be hilarious! "Where are Brittany and the others?" I asked eagerly. "Brittany is trying to get the color out and Shane is helping her. The guys are in their room sleeping still and Camille is in the bathroom taking her shower," she answered.

"Oh, Brittany doesn't know who did it but she thinks it has to be with you being jealous over the fact that her and Matthew are an 'item'." I shook my head. Well, I guess I was jealous but her and Matthew are not dating! Matthew even said himself!

----

I finally posted! Yay!

Okay, I'm trying something new so don't hate me!

I need 80 votes and 15 comments in order to upload the next chapter!

I won't be doing it all the time! So don't worry... too much!

Check out my other stories if you haven't!

COMMENT & VOTE! PLEASE!

❀Sam❀