Stuck In A Cabin With Him ✪Chapter o4✪

Chapter o4

I woke up with arms wrapped around my waist. I sighed. Didn't I just tell him not to touch me? Does he want to get hurt?

You know you like it.

Oh, fuck. Not you.

Yes, it is I, your conscience.

I don't like you and I don't like it at all.

Yes, you do! You like the feeling! Don't deny!

Fine! I do but just a little bit. Just a tiny bit like the size of a midget ant.

You like it /a lot/. And I don't think there's such a thing as a midget ant.

Ugh, I'm ignoring you right now.

You can't ignore me! I'm your conscience! You have to listen to me!

I admit, it does feel good, normal. What the fuck am I saying!? Normal? Ha! Yeah, right! I pushed him off the bed and he fell with a thud.

"Okay, OW! What the fuck was that for?" He asked while rubbing his head.

"For touching me, you pervert," I said rolling my eyes and getting up.

"C'mon! It's a guy's instinct to hug something! We like to hold something in our hand," he said pouting.

"Well I'm not /something/. I'm /someone/." I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. After I brushed my teeth, I went to the closet to get something to wear. I wasn't really up to skiing today for some reason but if my friends want to, I guess I will too.

I grabbed a pair of dark blue skinny jeans, white v-neck long-sleeved shirt, a purple tank top to wear underneath the see-through v-neck shirt, and of course my underwear and bra. I headed to the bathroom and locked it. I don't want /him/ coming in.

I took a relaxing shower and got out to blow dry my hair. My hair was naturally straight and thin. It wasn't extremely straight, it had a bit of waves but it looks good. I added a little bit of make-up and headed out with my dirty clothes in my hand. I put it in the dirty laundry basket.

I saw Matthew heading inside the bathroom, probably to take a shower. I don't blame him, he smells bad! Okay, I was lying. He smells okay.

No. You think he smells delicious.

Oh fuck off!

You're telling yourself that.

Can you just leave me alone for... good?!

No, can do. I'm your conscience. I'm telling you what's right or what's wrong.

Well, you're annoying!

It's my job.

I looked at my cell phone. We hardly have any service here. Five minutes later, Matthew came out into the living room. He had black and red plaid flannel shirt, black skinnies that weren't too tight, a black beanie with a visor (which looked very good on him and what the fuck am I saying?!), his side fringe covered his forehead and part of his right eye, and he wore black vans. He's very matchy (if that's a word) today.

He had jet-black hair all natural, beautiful grey/blue eyes, tall that my head reaches his chest, slim but built, and pale but not sickening pale.

I pulled on my purple vans and grabbed my Empyre Girls Union Purple Bomber Jacket. "Ready to go to the ski lodge?" Matthew asked. We weren't going to ski now. I think it's too early. It's only 10:50. To me it's too early. We exited out of the cabin and he locked it.