Stuck In A Cabin With Him ✪Chapter o22✪

COMMENT AND VOTE!

-------

Stuck In A Cabin With Him

Chapter o22.

I can't believe I blurted that out! If I could cuss in 10 languages, I would! Here's one, shit! I'm completely embarrassed right now. My face is flushed and my body just feels very hot. My hands are sweaty. I bit my bottom lip, hating myself for saying that. I mean it's true. I'm in love with him but I didn't expect it to come out now!

"You do?" He asked raising his eyebrows. "I...uh...um..." I didn't know what to say exactly. I can't just say I'm madly in love with you! Well, I could if I wanted too but nah, I won't. I nodded my head, looking away. Matthew's hand reached out and gently turned my head towards him.

"Say it again, please," he said softly. "I love you," I whispered. He smiled and leaned in to kiss me. We pulled away after a minute of kissing and our foreheads were touching each other. "I love you too," he whispered and looked me in the eyes. "Really?" I asked. He nodded his head. "I've been in love with you since freshman year," he said truthfully. My eyes widened. "You have?" I asked, still surprised. He nodded. I reconnected our lips and this time I kissed him with hunger, passion, and love.

He returned it back with the same emotions. "Mommy, look! They're kissing! Ew," a kid said from close by us. We pulled away and the mom glared at us and dragged her kid away from us. We chuckled. "Want to skate some more?" he asked. I nodded my head and he got up and grabbed my hand.

We went back to the rink and skated for a long time, hand in hand. We left when the Zamboni came on. My feet were killing me. We got into the car and the next thing I knew, I fell asleep.

✦✧✦

"Sapphire, wake up," a soft voice said from besides me. I jolted up and looked around. I was in the room and sunlight was shining down on me. "You carried me to our bed?" I asked. He nodded, "I didn't want to wake you up." How sweet! Awe. I got up and went to the bathroom. "Thank you," I said to him from the bathroom. "Your welcome." I closed the door and locked it. I was going to take a shower.

I brushed my teeth before I went into the shower. After my warm shower, I got out. Damn, no clothes. "Matthew," I peeked from the door. He wasn't there. I snuck out and opened the drawer. "You look nice. I like your outfit," a voice said from behind me. I jumped in surprise and turned around to see Matthew.

I held the towel tighter to my body. "Thanks but I was going to change into a different outfit," I said calmly. "Too bad," he came over and smelt my hair. "I like it... a lot," he said seductively. "Matthew," I gasped and clutched my towel tighter to me. He leaned in and kissed me with lust and love. I kissed him back. The only thing that was supporting me towel was his body and mine.

I pulled my lips away from his. "Matthew, I need to change," I mumbled. He nodded his head. "Sorry, I got carried away," he looked at me with sorrow. "It's fine. I liked it anyways," I smiled. "Good. I know I'm a great kisser," he smirked. "That you are," I smiled back.

Our bodies were still meshed together. I removed my hands from his neck and quickly held my towel to myself. I picked out my clothes from my drawer and picked my outfit out. It was dark denim skinny jeans, a Hello Kitty Kiss Me hockey tee shirt, and green socks. I changed in the bathroom and came out, brushing my hair. Matthew went to take a shower.

After Matthew was done taking a shower and getting dressed, we headed over to resort. We walked up to my friends' room. Suddenly the door opened and I was pulled in. It shut and I saw... Camille and Fantasia. They were grinning very widely. "How was it?" Camille asked. "Sheesh, you didn't have to scare the shit out of me," I hissed as I rubbed my arm from where she pulled from.