Big Meeting

DeVanté Pov
Me and the boys had a meeting today with Andre Harrell at M.C.A Records this was going to be our big opportunity.

We walked into the conference room and began talking about the amount of money we were going to get when we sign the contract and after the meeting was over we walked out signed to M.C.A and we got a very good amount of money so now we can start working on our debut album Forever My Lady and I know just the person who gave me inspiration to write the songs for the album.

DeVanté
Ight I'll see ya tomorrow to work on the songs for the album.

K-Ci & JoJo
Ight De.

Dalvin
Aye imma swing by Kadaesha house I'll be home later on De.

DeVanté
Ight Dal.

I got in my BMW and drove home Rikiya was already there waiting for me to come back when I left earlier that morning she was sleep in bed from me putting it down on her the other day I got out of my car and unlocked the door and walked in the house and called Rikiya's name to see where she was at and she was in the kitchen cooking and it smelled good.

Rikiya Pov
I was in the kitchen cooking when I heard De come in the house and call my name.

Aye Rikiya where you at?

I'm in here DeVanté he walked in the kitchen and wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed on my neck.

DeVanté
What you cooking baby?

Rikiya
Steak, Mashed Potatoes and Stringed Beans.

DeVanté
That's my favorite I can't wait to eat. Rikiya had set the table and we began to eat. Baby we got signed to M.C.A Records and I wrote a lot of songs about you that would really be good on the album because the album name is Forever My Lady and I plan on you becoming my wife some day you know I really love you Rikiya and I know we're still young and we just graduated High School but I really love you baby.

Rikiya
I love you too Donald "reaches across the table and tongue kisses DeVanté"

I stopped the tongue kiss before it got too heated because I'm still sore from the other night. Baby I thought  about what college I wanted to go too and I wanna go to a college that focuses on Fashion Designing I would love to make my own clothing line one day I really am thinking about going to this Fashion Institute that I heard Kidada Jones went to and she's a very successful Fashion Designer also I have a few photo shoots for Tommy Hilfiger coming up and I get to Model with Aaliyah and Kidada and I'll ask her how it is in the Fashion Industry.

DeVanté
That's good baby I hope you get all the answers you need and I know you will have your own Clothing line one day because I believe in you.

I cleaned off the table then Rikiya and I did the dishes then we took turns drying the dishes after we were done I carried Rikiya upstairs and laid her on the bed and began taking off both of our clothes.

Rikiya Pov
DeVanté carried me upstairs and laid me on the bed and began taking off my clothes and started kissing and sucking on my neck and I started to get wet in my lady parts but before it got to far I stopped him.

DeVanté I'm still sore from the other night but damn you really tempting me boy.

DeVanté
I know but I can't resist your sexy ass and my bad for makin you sore ma but I jus can't control myself when it comes to your body but imma make you feel better.

Then I started sucking on her titties and taking turns on each one and massaging them.

Rikiya Pov
DeVanté started sucking on my titties and massaging them and I just couldn't resist anymore and I tried to wiggle from underneath him but it didn't work because he placed my hands above my head and French kissed me and I just gave in he got in between my legs and started to leave trails of kisses from my chest all the way to my belly button and that caused my back to arch then he spread my second pair of lips then began to teasingly lick my clit and slowly nibbling and sucking on my nub. Babe stop teasing me I moaned while I ran my hands through his curls then he started devouring me and I couldn't take it my eyes rolled to the back of my head and my back was arched and my grip tightened on his hair then my body started to shake and the feeling was so strong that I tried to push his head away but he pulled my body closer to his mouth and it felt so good that my toes curled and I looked into his eyes while he ate me out and I felt that tingling sensation and it was really strong I started squirting and he licked all of it up then he lifted up and kissed me and I could taste myself on his lips then he reached over me and got a condom from the night stand and put it on then he slide into me I gasped then he started to thrust gently and increased by each thrust but still was gentle and he started to leave love bites on my neck and my eyes rolled to the back of my head and my hands gripped on his ass and was rubbing on his back then he started grinding into me and my back arched my toes curled I looked DeVanté in the eyes and I moaned I love you Donald and he said I love you too then he started thrusting in circular motions and that tingling sensation was really strong and me and him reached our peak and we rode out our highs.

DeVanté Pov
I looked down at Rikiya and she was breathing heavy and I started hungrily tongue kissing her and she moaned in my mouth then flipped us over and she was on top I gripped on her waist as she started grinding on me then she increased her pace and started bouncing up and down her titties were jiggling and I lifted up and was sucking on her titties while she rode me.

Rikiya Pov
I was riding DeVanté but not to rough so I wouldn't get too sore afterward I put my hands on his chest and started grinding on him and it felt so good that I tossed my head back and was moaning like crazy then I looked him in his eyes and bite my lip then a really strong sensation came on and I started grinding a little harder and we both came together and my liquids were running down my legs and on his dick while I rode out our high then I collapsed on top of him breathing heavy.

DeVanté Pov
After me and Rikiya came she collapsed on top of me exhausted and I kissed the top of her head and lifted up her head and French kissed her then she moaned in mouth then I pulled out of her and put the condom in the trash can and pulled her back on top of me then pulled the covers over us and wrapped my arms around her waist then we drifted off to sleep.

I hope you all liked it don't forget to vote and comment.

Sincerely Rikiya