Unloyal

DeVante

Me, Dalvin, K-Ci and JoJo are going to Heavy D's house party tonight.

"Rikiya going to the studio to work on a song"I said

"Ok I'm going to the movies tonight"

"Who you going wit"I said

"Tionne and Aaliyah"

"What movie you going to watch"I said

"Damn why you asking all these questions"

"I just wanna know where you bout to be at"I said

"Well now you know I'm going to get dressed"

Rikiya

After DeVante was done interrogating my ass I got out of bed to go in the bathroom but once I put my feet on the ground my legs were really sore and gave out I almost fell but gripped onto the bed damn DeVante put it down last night I can't even feel my legs he started laughing.

"You want me to help you to the bathroom"

"What do you think"I said

Then he got out of bed and carried me to the bathroom then sat me on the toilet so I could pee then I wiped myself flushed the toilet then washed my hands and brushed my teeth then noticed DeVante was staring at me.

"What do I have something on my face?"I said

"Nah but uh you finer than a muthafucka"

"None of that shit I already know what you trynna do and I can barely feel my legs so no"

I was already naked from last night so I stepped into the shower washed up then got out and grabbed a towel then went to the closet through something casual on then curled my hair and put some of it in a back ponytail then left the rest down and laid my edges while I'm doing this DeVante was getting dressed.

I limped downstairs and made some cereal then called Tionne.

R:Hey Ti

T:Hey girl we're still on for tonight right

R:Of course so are we riding together

T:Yea I'll pick you up at 9pm with liyah

R:Ight peace

After getting off the phone I put my bowl in the dish washer and go into the living room and put in my cassette tape of 2Pac Keep Ya Head Up then started bobbing my head while rolling a blunt I light it and start smokin while singing the lyrics.

"Some say the blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice
I say the darker the flesh then the deeper the roots
I give a holla to my sisters on welfare 2Pac cares, if don't nobody else care
And, I know they like to beat you down a lot
When you come around the block, brothers clown a lot,
But please don't cry, dry your eyes, never let up
Forgive but don't forget, girl, keep your head up"

That's my shit man 2Pac always speak the truth.

DeVante