Word Up!

DeVante
Me and the boys got a photo shoot for Word Up Magazine with Kris Kross.

I get up out of bed go to the bathroom do my hygiene stuff and get dress in some fly shit and walk back into the bedroom and kiss Rikiya on the lips and leaving a note before leaving out the door I take my BMW to Word Up Magazine studios and get out the car and go inside when I walk in I see Kris's Kross and they walk over to me.

Chris Smith
Wassup homie (daps me up)

Chris Kelly
It's nice to meet you Man(daps me up)

After I'm done introducing myself we go over to the rest of the boys.

Ayo Dal what's the theme for the cover of the Magazine

"They said just look casual and cool it nothing fancy"

Ight I get what they saying well let's get this shit over wit.

I pose with the boys and the camera man says a few things and what type of posing we should do and after a couple of snaps and different posing we're done I go over to the camera man to see what the pictures look like and we get to choose which one we think would look best on the cover we pick the one that seems the best and looks like we're just having fun.

K-Ci
Man I like that we did some good poses.

JoJo
That was quick.

Dalvin
You could say that again anyway I'll see ya niggas later I'm out(daps us all up)

I guess I'll be leaving too Ight see ya

I leave out the building and call up my weed man to go pick up some from him after I'm done getting what I need from that nigga I head home when I get there I don't see Rikiya I upstairs to our room and she isn't in there then I go back downstairs and go in the pool room and I see her in the Jacuzzi with her eyes closed I go up to her and kiss her she opens her eyes and looks surprised but calms down when she realizes it's me.

"Hey baby when did you get back"

Just now but Imma head upstairs to change and join you in the Jacuzzi

I leave out of the pool room go upstairs and change into my swimming trunks and go back downstairs to the pool room then I get in the Jacuzzi with Rikiya

Rikiya
I started rubbing on DeVante's chest while kissing and sucking on his neck then I move one of my hands down to his legs and start rubbing his inner thigh then I move my lips to his then we start kissing and it got heated fast then I stop the kiss and look into his eyes thinking like damn this nigga look good as shit and he treats me like a queen I wouldn't even mind spending the rest of my life with him.