Interview

DeVante
Today me and the boys had a interview on Video LP.

I got off the couch and looked at the VCR to see the time it was 7:00am then I gently shook Rikiya so she can get up and get dressed.

Rikiya
I felt someone lightly shaking me I then opened my eyes and it was DeVante.

"Uhhhh I don't feel like getting up"

DeVante
Me and the boys got a interview today you wanna come.

Rikiya
Yes.

I get up and fold the blanket walk upstairs to the bathroom and do my hygiene stuff then get dressed in a white crop top black ripped jeans I roll up the ends to my knees then put on my black, white 12's and a gold necklace with a gold Rolex and a Louis Vuitton clutch then I put my braids in a bun and leave some down last but not least I spray on a good amount of Chanel No.5.

DeVante
While Rikiya's getting dressed I do my hygiene stuff and put on the outfit that I'm wearing for the interview to match with the boys then I put on my rings watch and chain and put on some cologne.

Kiya you ready yet?

"Yea I'm ready which car you wanna take"

My BMW.

I leave out the room with Rikiya and we walk downstairs and leave out the front door I go over to the passenger side and open the door for Rikiya then go over to my side and I pull out of my drive way and head over to McDonalds for breakfast we get our food then I drive to the set of Video LP when we get there I get out of the car and open the passenger side for Rikiya.

"Thanks"

No problem.

Rikiya
We go into the building me and DeVante are soon separated so he can go on the set and I go over to the snack bar and get some crackers with meat and some fruit and sit on the couch that's not on the set and watch the interview.

Video LP Host
So JoDeCi I loved Forever My Lady but this New Album that's supposed to come out in December. Do you all think it will top the first Album?

JoDeCiWell we do our best to make every song count and hopefully this album will be a big success like Forever My Lady

JoDeCi
Well we do our best to make every song count and hopefully this album will be a big success like Forever My Lady.

Video LP Host
I've also heard that DeVante and K-Ci are being Accused of Rape and Assault with a deadly weapon.

DeVante
There isn't even a case because there's lack of evidence and the situation never happened.

K-Ci
It's just some girl who was mad that she couldn't get with us so she made up a story.