Rehearsal

Rikiya Pov
I woke up when I heard talking I turned on my side and it was DeVante on the phone.

DeVante
Ight I'll be there in a hour(hangs up)

Rikiya
Who was that?

DeVante
The boys we got rehearsal in a hour.

Rikiya
Oh I'll just have the girls come over and chill in the pool.

Rikiya gets out of bed and walks to the bathroom and grabs her tooth brush and brushes her teeth then she feels someone behind her then she feels something poke her lower back she then turns around and it's DeVante then she looks down to see his manhood poking up.

DeVante
You gotta nigga harder than a muthafucka(bites lip)

DeVante then grabs Rikiya and tongue kisses her they both walk over to the shower and DeVante turns it on then they strip out of there clothes and step into the shower then DeVante starts kissing and nibbling on her neck then DeVante bends down and puts Rikiya's legs on his shoulders then DeVante using his long skillful fingers to tease her womanhood.

Rikiya
(Moans)S -stop T -teasing me.

DeVante then without warning starts fingering her causing Rikiya to gasp then he attaches his mouth and sticks his tongue in her and starts slurping and sucking hard on her clit causing Rikiya's toes to curl and she grabs DeVante's head causing his tongue to go deeper Rikiya screams in pure pleasure and DeVante moans and the vibration causing her to cum when she comes down from her climax she's out of breath DeVante places her down on her feet and tongue kisses her hungrily and wraps both of her legs around his waist then he thrust into her and moans in pain/pleasure because he's so big then he goes fast showing no mercy on her kitty.

Rikiya
(Moans and mouth agape)

DeVante
Say my name!

Rikiya's in so much pleasure she can't even say a word then he smacks her thigh and pounds her.

Rikiya
DADDY!

Then DeVante and Rikiya are close to there climax.

DeVante
We'll cum together on the count of three 1,2,3

Then they both climax and Rikiya lets out a high pitched scream and DeVante groans and they ride out there climax together then DeVante puts her down and they start to wash each other up after there done they cut off the shower and DeVante helps Rikiya out they both wrap a towel around each other and get dressed.

DeVante
(Smacks and grips her ass) I wish I ain't had to go or we would've had a round two.

Rikiya
(Wraps her arms around DeVante's neck) I'm already limping Daddy you must not want me to be able to walk.

DeVante
You damn right (grabs her chin and tongue kisses her)

Rikiya
(Moans) You betta go before you get me going again.

They both walk downstairs and Rikiya fixes her and DeVante breakfast DeVante sets the table and they eat then put the dishes in the dish washer and Rikiya walks DeVante to the door.

Rikiya
See you later(kisses him and rubs on his chest)

DeVante
(Kisses her back and the kiss starts to get deeper)

Rikiya
(Pulls away before it gets to heated) Love you see you later.

DeVante
Love you too I can't wait until I get back home we ain't done yet I ain't get none for 2 days by time I'm done with you you'll be taping out.