Chapter 1:Red

" I have nothing to wear! "

I yell frustrated as I throw all my clothes on the floor annoyed.

" It's just a party Riley we aren't meeting the queen of England. "

My best friend Owen says and I glare at him. Guys just don't understand how a girls mind works when it comes to looking good.

" First of all that remark is a load of shit considering we are in America and have no queen and second of all if I can't find a nice outfit you will go to the party by yourself. "

For some reason Owen is a total girl when it comes to me not going some where when he does. Where ever he is he wants me to be.

" Here wear this. "

He picks up a random dress and tosses it to me.

" My mom bought me this! "

" So? "

" Have you seen my mothers clothes? She should be on that TV show ' what not to wear'! "

I love my mom but it's the sad truth.

" Come on we're going to be late! "

He whines falling on my bed dramatically.

" At least I have my makeup and hair done already. "

I point out. Then something catches my eye, I walk to the other side of the room and pick up a red dress that still has the price tag on it.

" I completely forgot about this dress! "

I squeal happily and Owen whines covering his ears.

" Don't ever do that again you have the high pitched squeal of Ariana Grande, and I know this because you force her music into my poor bleeding ears. "

" You know you love her. "

I tease and he glares at me.

" I don't think I've seen that dress before and it's red so I know your mom didn't buy it. "

Owen says. My mom doesn't buy me red because she says and I quote " it's Satan's favorite color" I think she says it because of how attracted guys are to the color red.

" I got this dress last month for me and Brooke's anniversary. "

" And you're actually going to wear it when you know he will be there? "

" It may be from him but it's still one sexy dress. "

I point out. I go over to my dresser and get a red bra with black lace underwear then I quickly take the bra and underwear I have on and throw them on the floor or so I thought.

" Ow you just hit me in the eye with that thing! "

I laugh.

" That thing is called a bra and stop being a baby and help me. "

I tell him. He walks over to me and hooks my bra for me as always then sits back down on my bed.

By now you're probably thinking he must be a close relative or he's my brother but nope he's not related to me in any way. We're just really close friends it all started in kindergarten back when I used to be a wimp. Some guy was making fun of my pig tails and Owen came up without saying a word and punched the little boy straight in the nose instantly breaking it.

We have been best friends ever since.

I get the dress on and pick out a pair of black high heels.

" So what do you think? "

I ask him doing a model pose.

" Want to bang? "

I roll my eyes.

" No we have a party to go to and you probably have STD's. "

" No I don't! "

" Tell that to your dick. "

I wink and walk out.