Chapter 8: Ice Cream

Riley's P.O.V

I drag him by his feet into the bathroom and lock the door. Then I stand in front of it so his only exit is blocked.

" Take your clothes off and get in the tub. "

I tell him crossing my arms. He's honestly like a child when it comes to baths, it takes you forever to get him in but once he's in he will stay.

" Riley aren't you a bad girl wanting to have bath sex while your mother is home. "

He says in fake shock. I roll my eyes.

" We both know you will get in that tub either way even if I have to force you. "

I challenge him.

" I am staying right here. "

He says sitting criss crossed on the floor.

" What if I make you my famous home made Oreo ice cream? "

His eyes go wide.

" I will do anything for that ice cream! "

" Ok then get in the tub. "

I don't even have to say it twice, the next thing I know his clothes are on the floor and he's in the tub practically drooling thinking about the ice cream. I chuckle amused by his child like behavior and then take my own clothes off getting into the tub with him and turning on the hot water.

I go to put bath and body works body wash in the water but he stops me.

" What are you doing? "

He ask me.

" Clearly I'm putting- "

" That was a rhetorical question. "

" Omg you actually know a big word! Congrats! "

I say smiling and ruffling his hair.

" Don't put that stuff in the water it smells like a girl. "

" That's because I am a girl. "

I say in a duh tone.

" Well I'm not so. "

He takes the body wash and throws it a cross the room.

" You may not be a girl but you are just as moody as one. "

I point out.

" I'm not moody. "

He grumbles.

" Awww is someone on his cycle? "

I say in a baby voice and poke his cheek.

The tub is finally filled up and I turn the water off then I get the shampoo and cup. I put the shampoo in Owen's hair and scrub his hair like crazy making sure all of his hair is covered in shampoo.

" You know I have hands too right? "

He ask me.

" Yes but you hate personal hygiene and don't wash your hair good enough so you don't get all the shampoo out and that makes it oily after words. "

I tell him and then I take the cup and pour water over his head several times to get all the shampoo out.