Chapter 17: We Have Arrived

Owen's P.O.V

I end up falling a sleep on the plane and when I wake up I look to see that Riley also fell a sleep and she fell a sleep on my shoulder holding onto my arm. I smile at her as she sleeps and I kiss her forehead and lay my head on top of hers.

This is the last week of this but that's ok because my mate will be there so it will be worth it........right?

-------------------
Riley's P.O.V

I wake up when we land and I excitedly wait for our turn to get off the plane as I jump up and down excitedly in my seat.

" Are you ready to have the best week of your life? "

I scream at Owen smiling and a lot of people glare at me giving me disapproving looks.

We finally get off the plane and I grab Owen's hand rushing him to get our luggage from the luggage cart. It takes forever but we finally find it and head outside to find a taxi.

" So are we staying at a hotel? "

Owen ask me and I can tell he's trying to pretend to be okay with it if we are staying at a hotel. Owen hates hotel's he says it's weird and dangerous to stay under one roof with a bunch of strangers.

" Nope we're staying at a beach house. "

I say smiling and his whole body relax's with a sigh. I finally get a taxi and tell him where we're going.

" So where are you two from? "

The taxi driver ask us with a thick southern accent.

" We're from Florida. "

" That's a long ways from here what brings y'all traveling so far down? "

I almost laugh at him for saying " y'all " but I don't want be rude so I some how contain my laughter.

" We're just wanting to come to see the beach. "

Owen replies.

" You came all the way down here to see a beach? Don't you have beaches in Florida? "

When we don't answer he doesn't push further into the subject and we continue the rest of our ride silently looking out the window.