Chapter 32: Lillian: part 2

Lillian's P.O.V ( Owens mom. )

" I just don't get it! "

Patrick yells frustrated after a long moment of silence.

" Don't get what? Why you're such a bad father? "

I ask curiously.

" No I don't get why anyone would chose a filthy human over their mate! "

Suddenly I realize what this rant is about.

" You're worried Owen is going to pick Riley over his mate? "

He stays silent and I know I'm dead on. I sigh shaking my head.

" You shouldn't be so worried, even if he does pick her she's a nice girl I like her, and if Owen ever gets the Alpha title she would make a great Luna. "

" WE WILL NOT HAVE A HUMAN AS A LUNA! "

He screams and I just laugh.

" Your hatred towards humans will surly be the death of you, now I suggest if you show up at the ball you behave because if you don't you may not live for the next day. That boy is going to be a man when that clock strikes midnight and a man can make his own decisions. If you try to intervene in any way I won't hesitate to toss you in a cell to rot. "

He glares at me but stays silent.

" Now leave before I have the pack guards escort you out. "

He scoffs but quickly leaves, slamming the door closed as he walks out. He was once a good pack leader but his temper kept rising over time and not long after he hit me he also hit a pack member and not any pack member, a female pup to be exact.

Patrick wallows in his self pity and only focuses on the bad things headed his way, I hate how he can't see that by doing this he's slowly losing everyone that once loved and respected him.