Chapter 4: Brooke's and Riley

Riley's P.O.V

I wake up yawning and it quickly hits me that I never left last night. Owen is going to fucking kill me!

Speaking of fucking.

I open my eyes expecting to see Brooke's but he's gone. I look around the room but he's no where to be found.

What just happened?

--------
Brooke's P.O.V ( last night )

Riley quickly fell a sleep after I fucked the brains out of her so I slowly got up and put my clothes on quietly walking out of my room. I'm just going to spend the night at my friend Harry's instead of her waking up next to me and expecting us to be a couple.

I just know how good she is in bed from us dating so I used her and honestly it was the easiest one night stand ever.

I paid some dude to grope her so I could act like the hero and get her to stay longer and then I played all sappy love bird when I put the stupid video on and BAM I got laid just like that.

For those of you wondering why I ever dated her well that's simple. My friends dared me at that party to ask some random girl out and date her for a week but when I realized how good she was as far as kissing and fucking I decided to keep her around as long as I could.

Then she refused to give me a blow job because she " thought it was gross " so I had to get it from someone and it was going great until she surprised me on my birthday with a surprise visit and walked in on the girl giving me a blow job.

Long story short she was pissed and told the whole school what happened and now the only person who will fuck me is the school whore.

Women can be so emotional!