Chapter 1

I hugged my parents goodbye one last time. I'm finally doing it. The day is here! I'm moving to London, on my own!

My name is Eleanor Jade Bretel. Im 21 years old and I've been staying at my parents house for the last few months. Something happened in my life that made me need constant emotional support. I'm finally out of the hole of depression I've been stuck in and now I'm moving to London to make a fresh start.

My parents live in a little town in Ireland. I love it. The scenery, the visitor attractions but mainly, the people.

But now, I'm ready to make the move to London that I've been waiting for my entire life. London. I've heard stories of rags to riches stories and I'm hoping to become one myself.

My mother had a tear in her eye as she waves off the taxi I'm in. I turn from waving out of the back windscreen when she disappears out of sight. I look at the taxi driver who gives me a quick smile. I beam, totally ready for my new life.

Timeskip! A little later, in the airport:

I'm not ready for this. At all. I trembled as I looked at the airport map, attempting to find my terminal. The large, busy airport has so many more people than I'm used to. It makes me feel nervous. I see the check in and head there. I wait in the queue until i get to the front. A bored looking young man takes my bags and a Danisnotonfire video pops into my head. Its 'The Airport Incident.' I'm a big fan of Dan and Phil. Other youtubers as well, just dan and Phil slightly more. That's another reason why i wanted to move to London. The thought that I just might meet them.

I moved out of the queue, now only carrying my dinosaur backpack, and headed to security. I manage to get through without anything going wrong. I spotted a Starbucks. Thank God. Surely a caramel macchiato would calm me down. I sit waiting for my flight to be announced while i sip my macchiato and look at people hurrying past. I like making up people's stories.

That woman there, with the big blue suitcase; she's going back home to America where her drummer boyfriend is waiting to pick her up.

The old man, smiling at an elderly woman in a bookshop, is on a romantic holiday with her, their wedding anniversary maybe.

That little girl, running towards a man, is greeting her dad after he's been away.

Funny, my stories always seem to be about love in some shape or form. A shiver runs down my spine as I remembered my ex-boyfriend, who I thought I loved.
My thoughts are interrupted when an announcement comes over the tannoy:

"*Bing bong*( DING DONG HERE COMES MY DING DONG) SHUT UP KAT AND LET ELEANOR TELL HER STORY. (Fine) *bing bong* Flight number 92837, to London Heathrow, is now boarding."

I got up and walked out of Starbucks, dumping my coffee cup in the bin. I made my way over to the terminal where I think I'm supposed to be and joined the queue of people. After I finally reached the front and got to board the plane, my nerves were nearly out of control. I felt alone and vulnerable. It then hits me that I've never actually been on a plane before.

I take deep breaths as we lift off the ground, and squeak as my ears pop, earning some strange glances from others. I have a short nap and before i know it, we've arrived at London Heathrow.

I walked out into the massive bustling airport. Suddenly, some of my nerves disappear.
I'm finally here.
I've done it.
I'm going to be independent again, look after myself-

Somehow, I managed to trip over my own feet as I strode out. I land smack on my front. I cant help tears stinging my eyes.

A hand comes down towards me. Quite large, a man's hand.
I looked up and see someone i never thought I'd see in real life.

Its Daniel James Howell.

F***