Chapter 13

Eleanor's PoV

Ow. F***. I thought as I woke up and winced. Last night must have been crazy. What did I do? I looked to my left and saw a sleeping Dan. Then I remembered. Ah, so thats why I hurt all over. I got out of the bed, slowly, and saw last nights clothes on the floor. I went into my wardrobe and picked out some shorts and a t-shirt. I looked back again at Dan. I smiled, and got dressed. I went into the kitchen and suddenly was confronted by Rachael, Natty and Sunny. They dragged me back to their cabin. They gave me a glass of water and a pill, and waited, expecting me to take it. I did, staring at them all the while.

"What was that about?" I said quietly, loud noise hurt my head.
"Did you?" Rachael asked immediately.
"Don't you have a hangover too?" I sighed.
"Not any more, i got up ages ago and fortunately, mines worn off."
I looked to the other two. Sunny was rubbing at her temples and Natty was nearly asleep.
"Guys!" Rachael sounded annoyed. We all winced.
"Not so loud, please." Sunny begged. Natty shut her eyes tight.
"How come you guys are up then?" I wondered.
"She woke us up." Natty jabbed a finger in Rachael's direction.
"Yes, well you needed to wake up. Did you? Rachael demanded again.
"None of your business!" I spat. I was sore all over and had a splitting headache, and i really didnt need Rachael's interrogation.
Rachael sighed. "Sorry," she said, lowering her voice. "I just need to know, and did you-" she looked around and whispered. "You know?"
"I-I don't know." I said honestly. Was that why it hurt so much? Oh God, don't let me be pregnant.

I suddenly burst into tears. Rachael's arms were around me in an instant.
"It's okay, don't worry." She soothed. Sunny and Natty looked at me sadly.
"We'll find out somehow Ellie!" Natty tried to comfort me.
I was such an idiot, what would my mum say if i was pregnant? I'm 21, I'm not ready for a baby! And what if Dan doesn't want it either? What if he leaves me over it? No, surely not, he loves me, right?

All these thoughts just made me cry harder.

Dans PoV

I woke up with a splitting headache. I looked around, I was alone in the room. Where was Eleanor? I carefully got up, trying not to move about too much as my head hurt with every step. I walked past mine and Eleanor's clothes from last night. I got out some shorts and a t-shirt. I got dressed and headed to the kitchen. PJ, Chris and Phil were draped across the sofa, asleep. Phil woke up as I opened the door. "Hi Dan." He whispered. He obviously had a hangover too.
"Hey. Did you see where Eleanor went?" I whispered back.
He shook his head a little, and winced. "I was asleep, sorry."
"I'll go over to the girls house then."
I walked over to the adjacent cabin, and knocked on the door. It was opened by a wincing Sunny. Inside Rachael was hugging a crying Eleanor and Natty was looking at them concernedly.
Sunny beckoned me inside. I went in and went up to Eleanor and Rachael. Rachael saw me and let me take her place. I wrapped my arms around Eleanor and pulled her close to me. Tears were streaming down her face.
"Shh, shh, its okay." I tried to comfort her, patting her back. I looked at the other three girls suspiciously. "Did you do this to her?"
"No, you did." Rachael suddenly turned on him. "You and your stupidity-"
"Leave him alone!" Eleanor snapped. "It wasn't his fault!"
I went back to whispering comforting things in Eleanor's ear.
"Whats wrong?" I asked.
"L-last night." Eleanor sobbed.

Natty suddenly got up and left the cabin.
Last night? Oh. Last night.
"Yes, what about it? Did you not want to-"
"No." Eleanor interrupted. "I wanted to. But I dont know whether we..." She looked up at me. "You know." She went back to fiddling with my collar. I did know what she meant. But I didnt know the answer.
"I don't know." I admitted. "But if I was stupid enough not to, and you are- pregnant, then I will support you whatever you choose." I assured her.
She sniffed and laid her head against my chest.
"Thank you. I love you Dan."
I sighed. "I love you too Ellie."