Outro of This book

This is Kat

And this is ellie

And THANKS FOR READING!!!

We've been writing this for what, 7 months?

Since July 4th 2016

And since then so much has happened. I've moved to Australia

The story we started as a joke has got to  reads.

And now it's over.

To think that it started with me saying "So Pancakes"

Any final words miss author?

I actually can't believe how many people have read this. 633 at the time of writing, that's insane! We couldn't have done any of this without you, our faithful readers. I apologise for all the times it's been shitty, and for all the times I've made you cringe, but I thank you for sticking with us through it all. And I say us because there's no way that I would have published this without Kat! I thank her for all the times that she's supported me when I was wanting to take down this story, and for all the times she's given me ideas and chceered me up.
And of course I thank her for being the bestest friend and writing partner I could ask for.

Wow Ellie, you're making me blush.

Oops? What's next?

The special thanks?

I guess so

First off is, well, Natty and Sumaia.

Yeah we've had so much support from you two, it's only fair if you're mentioned.

We also have to thank the Gladdons

They're kind of a big deal to us, so yeah

In fact, make it all of NHSG and WMAC. Plus Cliché squad, we know you're reading this.

And finally, every other person who has ever read this book. It means so much to us. Any profound words for the end Kat?

Only what we've already said. To think that, when we started the book, all we wanted was to make ourselves smile. And since then we've created this little world for ourselves to escape into. We are going to take a short break from this book so that we can plan the next two in this series. Yes. 2 more books.

That's a sequel and a special spinoff about what happened to Kat, before Airport, that'll clear up any loose ends. So thank you for reading this.

So how should we end this? A derpy photo of us with our actual faces?

Sounds like a plan.

BUH-BYE SEE YA