Ch. 3

Sooo this fic goes quite good , I hope .

Enjoy the chapter x

~~

Three weeks later , and it's the funeral's day .

Louis , Zayn , Niall and his family are all dressed and standing in the cemetry's entrace while people gathered ; friends of his sisters , their teachers , his parents' friends , some family relatives .

Louis didn't feel like crying , but he knew he's going to anyway . It was almost time to start , when the six firefighters arrived , all dressed in the official uniform ; black pants , white long sleeve button up with badges .

Harry was the first one to hug Louis , he embraced him so close to his chest , as if he was holding him together and not letting him break down . Louis thanked them for coming in a quiet voice , the five others hugged him aswell .

Everyone who came walked into the cemetry together in one group , Harry was walking right behind Louis , with Zayn and Niall on each of Louis' sides holding his hands .

It was quiet , no one talked and the only noise was their footsteps on the pavement .

Soon they reached the graves , and now Louis had tears in his eyes . When it was time for him to say a few words , he was about to back out but Zayn encouraged him .

"Just a sentence or two , no big deal ." Zayn rubbed his back , Louis nodded and took a deep breath . Maura handed him flowers to put on the grave when he was done talking , he thanked her quietly and tried swallowing the lump in his throat .

"I d-don't really know what t-to say , I-I just - I miss them a-all , so much ." Louis sniffled , "They're all g-gone , and at such a y-young age . I c-can't - I can't even express h-how I felt when th-the house went down , w-with them ." He stopped to breath and wipe his tears . "I l-love them and m-miss them ."

He put a single flower on each grave , not bothering to wipe his tears . When he was standing back next to Zayn and Niall , his knees gave in and he started sobbing , the two boys held him as everyone watched the six being lowered down .

Harry couldn't take his eyes off Louis , he wanted to hold the boy and drain him from tears , he wanted to see him smiling again , wanted to hear that cute giggle of him again . 

Once it was over , everyone were hugging Louis and telling him to stay strong , to keep it up , to never give up . And honestly , their words weren't helping much .

When Harry got the chance to , he wrapped his arms around Louis so so tightly , Louis melted into him and squeezed his eyes closed .

"If you need another cry , then let it go ." Harry whispered in his ear , but Louis shook his head , "No , I'm tired of crying ."

"Then let it all out until you can't anymore . It'll help ." Harry rubbed his back , Louis sighed and let out a few tears .

"I'm sorry I couldn't save them ." Harry whispered sadly , but Louis shook his head rapidly , "N-no , don't blame yourself . You couldn't , the h-house collapsed . You already put y-yourself in danger when you k-kicked down my burning door and carried m-me out ."

Harry sighed , "I could've done something ."

"No , you couldn't ." Louis shook his head , "I'm grateful for y-you saving me , I owe you ."

"You owe me nothing ." Harry shook his head and pulled back from their embrace a little . 

"I do owe you , you risked your life for me ."