Ch. 14

Enjoy x

~~

Harry was sitting in the living room of the firestation with Liam , they both couldn't sleep . They were both on the phone with Louis and Niall , talking quietly .

"How was you day ?" Louis asked , Harry smiled at his soft , tired voice , "It was okay . Nothing major so far . We had a dumpster in the morning , and a few hours ago another team went to put out a tree . How was yours ?"

"Honestly , tiring . I just got out of shower , Niall and I had a double shift today . I'm exhausted ."

"Well then I won't hold you back , get some sleep . I'll come say hello in the morning ."

"Hm , okay . Night Hazza ."

"Good night Angel , love you ."

"Love you too ."

They hung up , Harry smiled at his phone and put it down . He turned his head to Liam , who was still on the phone with Niall .

"No you hang up . Come on , hang up . No you ." Liam smiled , "Okay on three . One , two , three ." He waited , a few seconds later he laughed , "I thought you'd hang up !"

"Just hang up already , lovebirds ." Harry said , loud enough for Niall to hear aswell .

A few minutes later they hung up , Harry tsked , "And you say Louis and I are a cheesy couple ."

"Shut it , Styles ." Liam rolled his eyes playfully , "Well i'm heading to bed , good night ."

"Good night , lovebird ." Harry teased , Liam flipped him off and walked up the stairs to the bedrooms .

Harry sighed and leaned his head on the back of the couch , bored out of his mind . Five minutes didn't pass before the alarm went off .

"Code white , house on fire , two people trapped inside ."

Harry ran up to get his black Amber suit , and a deja-vu hit him . He shook it off and ran to the firetruck with Liam and Oli following close behind . Oli got into the driver's seat , he turned it on and asked on what street the house is .

Harry and Liam got their suits and oxygen tanks on while Oli drove , as soon as they reached they were half relieved that the house was one story instead of two .

Oli parked the truck as close as he could to the house while the police backed people away , Harry and Liam jumped out of the truck , Liam grabbed a tool to help them break down the front door with minimum damage .

Soon the door opened , Liam went to put the tool back in the truck while Harry walked into the house . It was hot in there , he started walking around the house . The couch was on fire , along with the carpet . The dining table and chairs aswell .

"Is anyone in here ?!" He called , when he didn't get an answer he started walking towards the bedrooms . Liam soon joined him and they separated into rooms .

Harry walked into a random room , seeing a yound girl , maybe nine years old , sitting on her bed and clutching a stuffed toy while she cried . He approached her , "Hey it's okay , I've got you . I'll get you out of here , okay ?"

"I want my daddy ." She cried , Harry nodded , "He's waiting for you outside , let's go see him ." He held his arms open , she wrapped her limbs around him and let him carry her out . He put one arm around her body , the other shielding her head .

Soon they were out , Harry gave her to a paramedic . The young girl fisted his suit , "Wait ! My puppy is inside ! Please save him !"

Harry nodded , "I will ." He turned back into the house just as Liam walked out with the father . He approached him , "There's no one inside , let's put it out ."