Ch. 4

Fjiefpienjibn I love you all , your comments are lovely .

Enjoy the chapter x

~~

Louis was sitting nervously on the couch , his knee jumping restlessly . He was dressed in black jeans , a sweater and white vans .

Harry should get to the house any second now , and he was beyond nervous . Niall laughed a little and sat next to him , a hand rubbing his back , "You'll be fine , Lou ."

"No I won't . I'll make a fool of myself ." Louis shook his head , Niall patted his shoulder , "You'll be just fine , Harry adores you , he wouldn't mind ."

Louis was about to protest but was cut off with a knock on the door .

"Go open it ." Niall pushed him off the couch , Louis hesitantly walked to the door and opened it , a smiling Harry greeting him , "Hello , Louis ."

"Hi ." Louis smiled at him and opened the door wider for him , Harry stepped inside and gave Louis a hug , "Lovely seeing you again ."

"You too ." Louis mumbled shyly into his shoulder , Harry smiled and pulled back , "You're very short ."

"I know , I'm tiny , I'm a fairy . Niall and Zayn always tease me ." Louis rolled his eyes with a smile , Harry chuckled , "That means I get to call you tiny angel then ?"

Louis' cheeks heated up , "U-uh , if you w-want to ."

Harry grinned at him , "You're cute ." He brought him into his chest , when Maura walked over to them , "Harry ! You made it ."

"Hello , ma'am ." Harry gave her a hug .

"Please , call me Maura ." Maura pulled back with a smile , "Everyone is at the table already , let's go ."

~~

"Dinner was amazing , Maura ." Harry wiped his mouth with a napkin , Maura smiled at him , "Thank you , dear ." She then started taking plates to the sink , and Harry was quick to ask if she needs help .

"Oh no , you're the guest . Sit tight on your chair , dear ." Maura patted his shoulder , Louis , Niall and Zayn helped her clean off the table .

Harry was having a small chat with Greg and Bobby , and he couldn't help but let his eyes wonder off to Louis ; he had the cutest small figure , slim waist but not too skinny , a round bum and adorable nose . In Harry's eyes , he's just perfect .

"Harry , Lou , Zayn I are going to the backyard , join us ." Niall clapped his shoulder , Harry excused himself and followed the three outside to the backyard .

"We always hang out here when the weather is nice ." Niall said and sat down on the grass , followed by the three .

"Remember when we had a water balloon fight ?" Zayn asked with a small laugh , Harry raised his eyebrow , "Do people still have those ?"

"Yes , old man ." Niall chuckled , "How old even are you ?"

"Twenty three ." Harry said and leaned back on his hands , "How old are you guys ?"

"Zayn just turned twenty in January , Louis is nineteen , turning twenty in December , and I turn twenty in September ." Niall said .

"And how did you meet ?"

"In high-school . Zayn was one grade above , but we've been best friends for five years now ."

"That's nice . The only high-school friend I have now is Liam , he's also a firefighter . You saw him , buzzcut , brown eyes -"