Character Answers

Sooo , last update of the book . Pretty sad , but I'm happy with the outcome :)

Enjoy x

~~

HARRY

Q : Best quirks of Louis ?

H : He plays with his fingers and his nose when he's shy , that's the most adorable thing ever .

Q : How did you know you were falling in love with Louis ?

H : It was pretty simple , to be honest . He's always seemed perfect in my eyes , he had everything I was looking for in a partner . Sometimes you just know you've fallen for someone without thinking twice .

Q : Do you think you and Louis would have met if his house never caught on fire ?

H : Honestly , I think we would have . I believe our paths were meant to cross one way or another , and I wouldn't want it any other way .

Q : What's the one thing about Louis that had you wrapped around his tiny finger when you went to visit him at the hospital ?

H : His smallness . It's the cutest thing ever , how small he is compared to me . 

Q : What would you do if Louis said no to your proposal ?

H : I'd -

L : That would never happen . Never ever .

H : Good to know . *Laughs* Well if he said no , I'd be disappointed , there's not doubt on that . Then I'd ask why , and - and face the truth .

Q : Do you have anything you regret about ?

H : Well , apart from the fire , where I could do nothing about unless I wanted to die too , I think I regret not punching Oscar in the face for every time he looked at Louis pervertedly .

Q : Say something about yourself that Louis doesn't know 

H : *Chuckles* That's pretty much impossible , Louis knows everything about me . We tell each other everything . Uhm , I'm a little alergic to marshmallows .

L : You are ?? Why didn't you tell me at the firecamp we went on ?

H : It wasn't as important , angel , don't worry about it .

Q : First word that comes to your mind when you hear the word 'Louis'

H : Love .

Q : What's your favourite thing about Louis ?

H : Everything . It's a hard decision . I'd say , the thing I love most about him is that he's Louis and not anyone else , because I don't want anyone else .

L : You're making me blush . *Giggles*

H : It's my intention . *Kisses his cheek*

Q : If you weren't a firefighter , what would you have wanted to be ?

H : I don't know , maybe an actor . That seems cool .