Intro

Welcome to the newest version of FINDING LILY! I hope you enjoy the story, all comments and feedback are greatly appreciated ❤️ (this will most likely be edited again sometime in the future. I can't help it lol)

First Draft: completed 2015

Second Draft: completed 2020

SEQUEL: IN THE WORKS

CONTAINS

- sexual content better suited for those over 15 ish

- first-person POV non-linear

- some violence and swearing

- a slow-burn romance in a survival situation

SUMMARY

When Lily and Jane go missing one night after a party, ex-cop Luke Carillo does whatever he can to try and find them. He ends up undercover on an island run by the drug trafficker who was responsible for the attack, alone and without backup. Before he can get any evidence to lock the assailant away, he runs into Alex.

Alex Johnson is an assassin. Her blade doesn't discriminate until she runs into Luke and for some reason, she hesitates. She can tell something is different about him, but she doesn't know what it is until he drops his entire mission to save her life.

Eventually, they form an alliance in order to survive, but each has a different mission. Luke wants to find the girls that were abducted and return them to their families.

And Alex? She just wants revenge.

LEGAL STUFF

All characters and situations are fictional and created by me. Any resemblance to other works/characters/situations are purely coincidental. I don't own the graphics or images. All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without written consent of the copyright holder. Any infringement of this is in violation of copyright law.

Text copyright © ashley96mc ™ 2020