I cant

Jess P.O.V

As we waited in the waiting room of the Hospital i couldn't help but wonder if Myanna and my babies was okay. When we first got here they took all 4 of them to the back and made us stay in the waiting room. They came out about an hour ago saying Jade was okay but she needed rest and to gain more weight before she was able to leave. Jr was fine he just needed to be feeded. Doctor said we was lucky we got him in when we did. So for the twins i haven't heard nothing about them yet.

~2 hours later~

Im going crazy i havent heard nothing about Myanna or my babies. Making me think sum thing wrong with them.

"Family of Myanna King." A doctor came from the back and said.

"We over here"Princess said. The doctor walked over to where we was at. We all stood up.

"Well.. Myanna is doing fine. She had a few broken bones. But.. The way her babies came out of her it look unprofessionally done. From the looks of it her cervix is badly bruised. Also right after she had the babies she was gang raped. So its alot of damage done to her cervix. Right now we cant tell if she would have any babies. But if she do it would be hard."

"What about the babies." i asked

"They are in the ICU we really dont kno if they are going to make it. They are on breathing and heart machine. One of the girl lungs not working very well. But we are very sure that it's going to repair it self. If it done we already have her on the transplant list. As for the boy his heart not working well so we have him on the transplant list also. They both are type 1 diabetics. Last put not least you have you pick a name for the twins."

"Can we see them?" Levi asked

"You have to wait til visiting hours but the parents of Myanna can go back there only if they staying the night and the father of the twins can go back there only if he spending the night with them also."

"Im staying with my babies" i said.

"Okay you can follow the nurse to the ICU."

"And I'll be staying with Myanna"Princess said

"She's on the 21st floor room 2132."

We all went our separate ways. I was jus glad that all 3 of my babies was fine and living. Even if i didnt have anymore kids with Myanna i still was going to make her mines forever. But for them niggas that did that to her...

Its War.