Make up

Myanna P.O.V

It's almost my mfka birthday day bitchhhh! I'm too lit boyyy. I got 2 weeks til my birthday and I'm ready to turn tf up.

But the sad thing about my birthday. I'm not going to be able to spend it with my friends or family. I mean Jess and the twins my family but I want my whole family to be there. Ion kno Mann I been crying a lot about the situation lately. It's been real stressful on me. I wanna call my dad and make up with him but I'm scared he gonna explode in my face. My daddy and Levi been on mind a lot. I know they worried about me I jus don't kno what to say. I Been gone almost 3 months and I don't kno what to say to them. I still got they numbers and it be days wen I almost send a text to them or call them & sum days I will press the call button but I wouldn't say nothing wen they pick up. I really miss them. I'm jus scared of what they going to do to me.

But right now I'm omw to the mall to shop for a few things. Haven't been shopping in a long time so I kno I need this treat. Plus while I'm at the mall I'm going to get my nails feet and eyebrows done. I mean imma bad bitch I gotta stay bad at all times.

I pulled my new car that Jess brought me into the mall parking lot. Damn the mall bussin today. I got out the car and walked in the mall. My first store I went to was forever 21. I walked in the store and started looking around and found sum cute stuff that I wanted to buy. I turned around to go to another clothes rack and wen a saw this beautiful dark skin girl looking at me. She smiled at me and I smile back. I ainn even going to lie. Mann this bitchhh was bad asf. Big ass , big titties, wide hips, pretty face, beautiful smile. She finna make me go bi. She started walking towards me and for sum reason I got real nervous.

"Hey cutie" she said

"Hey" I said blushing

"Baby girl yhu bad asl"

"Thank yhu. Yhu ainn too bad yourself lil Mama."

"Yhu got man or sum at home?"

"Yeah I got man and twins."

"Bisshhh stop lying. With a body like that yhu don't look like yhu had one kid."
I giggled."yeah people say that."

"Nawl but bishhh for real lets be 2 bad bitchs together."

"Yhu I'm not gay right"

"Omg. Yhu thought I was cumin on to yhu. Oh no I mean yhu bad asf and yhu making me reconsider" she said rubbing her hands and licking her lips."But I like dick too much to try pussy."

At this point I did feel kinda dumb. I mean what made me think that she was cumin on to me. Damn I need to get my mind right.

"But it's cool baby say yhu be my friend and I forget all about that."

Ion kno about new friends. I had one trade on me and we was bitchs for years. But Ig I can give it a try.

"Ite. I was finna go get my nails and stuff done yhu wanna cum."

"Yeah. I'm in need of the nail shop."

"Alright imma go pay for my stuff and yhu can meet me by the front of the store."
"Aye hold up I ainn catch yo name."

"My name Myanna but yhu can call me Queen."