Background

Myanna P.O.V

Pregnant? Damn it feel so surreal. I'll actually be awake and responsive during my first 4 months of pregnancy. I got another lil Queen and Jess on the way. But the doctor said I had little to no chances of having a baby. Imma go to my regular doctor to see what's going on. I'm 19 years old and with 3 kids. I'm not even in a relationship with my kids father but sum how we keep reproducing kids. I just graduated high school 2 years ago. And I have nothing to show I'm life but my kids. I wanna do something with myself. I wanna get out of Cali. Maybe move down there with my mama peopled in ATL. Ion really kno tho. If I do move I'll have to move with Jess and I really don't wanna live with him again. Although I still love him and I will always love him , he broke my trust and to make matters worst the girl baby might be his. I'm already hurt that he cheated on me but if that baby his ion think I could forgive him. That boy have been my everything since I was 16. Maybe we need to separate for a while. Meet other people. I do wanna marry Jess but I don't want him to feel like he have to. I want him to do it cause he want it.

But..... today is the day that I get to kill Keyatta. Who would've ever thought that it would come down to this point. I just want answers to her madness.

I put on my black Nike jogging pant suit. I slide on my 12's.Jess came out with the exact same thing as me.

"Really nigga." I asked
"What?" He asked with ah dumb look
"Same outfit"
He looked at my outfit then looked at his
"Aye I had this on first..... So you gotta change."
"I been dressed for about 20 minutes. Go change."
" I'm the one who brought the outfits."
"Soooo"
"Stfu and cum take this picture with me ." 

Mason P.O.V

I made it to the trap house early today. I was sitting in my office smoking ah blunt thinking about life. I think it might be time to move my business. Me and brother in law been talking about linking our business together. But if we do I'll have to move down there to the A. I think that's what I might do. Everybody need a fresh start. Imma talk to princess about it wen its all done.

Levi walked into my office.

"Pops?"
"Yea king"
"It's only 2:30 why you hear do early?"
"I should be asking you that ."
"Jus coming to check up on the trap houses."
"Aw you heard from Myanna and Jess?"
"Not since we saw him at the trap yesterday why?"
"I gotta talk to y'all"
"Y'all? As in Levi too"
"Yea nigga. Call them and tell them to get here in the next hour."
"Alright"

Jada P.O.V

"Jr stop"  Deon yelled for the 100th time since I been in the shower and that was 10 minutes ago.

Lemme get y'all caught up on our life. After Jr got shot we moved out. We moved about 30 minutes away into a gated community. Me and Deon ainn perfect far from it. Deon probably worst then Jess. Yes Deon has cheated since we moved out. Even told me that he was cheating the night we got kidnapped. But I showed him that 2 can play at his game. I broke up with him and got me ah boy toy and let Deon walk in on us having sex and I still didn't stop riding his dick. Call me petty or whatever you want. He came back 2 days later begging me on his knees to take him back. Now that's what you call pussy power. No I don't feel bad for what I did. Did he feel bad wen his side chick FaceTime while they was fucking. Hell No. But Deon kinda smart cause can't NO hoe say that he got them pregnant.

But enough of Deon let's get my big ole baby. Jr is 1. He turned 1 the day after Myanna surgery so we jus agreed to have him and the twins party together. We went with super hero theme. The twins going to super man and super women while Jr going to be batman. We invited sum girls we graduated with that had kids before we graduated or was pregnant. Other than that it's jus close family.