Pain

2 weeks later

Myanna P.O.V

I woke up out the sleep due to back pain. I patted the space next me thinking Jess would be there. Damn I forgot that I kicked him out 2 weeks. I been having horrible back pain for almost a week. It started hurting wen I pee yesterday. I called the doctor they said I need to go to the hospital but I'm not trying to go. I guess I have no choice now. I picked up my phone and called Levi. No answer. Damn. I tired my mom next. No answer either. I called Jade my dad and I even called Deon ass still no answer. What tf they doing. Damn only person I got to call is Jess and I really don't wann talk to him. Damn I need to get to this hospital. I can barely walk. I dialed his number and he picked up on the second ring. Of course he would.

Phone conversation
Jess:Hello
Myanna: Jess I need Yhu to take me to the hospital
Jess:Myanna baby it's your birthday why is I'm taking Yhu the hospital?
Myanna: Nigga Ik it's my birthday . Stop asking questions and get yo ass ova here.
Jess: tsskk I'll be over there in 20 minutes
Myanna: mhm *click*

Phone conversation over

I tired to get out of bed but the pain was becoming too much for me. I felt my lower stomach and noticed that my left side was swollen. Fuck something is wrong with me.

15 minutes later

My phone started ringing and It was Jess.

Phone conversation
Myanna: I'm not understanding why tf Yhu ainn here yet?
Jess:Remember yo ass changed the key code
Myanna: 67543
Jess: the down stairs unlocked?
Myanna: Yeah jus hurry up and get up here I really need Yhu
Jess: Ite baby here I come *click*
Phone conversation over

I heard the down stairs door open and close. Jess came in the room with a concern look on his face.

"What's wrong baby ?"
"My back hurts and it hurt wen I pee and wen I walk. My lower stomach swollen and I'm in a lot of pain. Please take me to the hospital Jess."
"I am baby. Where the twins at?"
"In they room."
"Alright so look imma go put them in they car seats and take them to the car then imma come and get yhu."
"Alright jus hurry up."

Jess left the room and my pain increased.