Fucked

2 months later

Myanna P.O.V

It's been 2 months since I've talked to my dad or Levi. Me and my mom talk sum times but she have to sneak and call me so we don't talk as much as we use to. I got my number changed and a new phone. I took all my  numbers out of my old phone but it's only a certain amount of people I keep in contact with.

Me ,Jess and the twins are a happy family. Jess really don't work with my dad nomo. He still do big drops but it's only like 2 or 3 a month. We have enough money to last us til we get old so it's really no reason of him still drug dealing. We was looking into owning a store or sum. He was talking about leaving the game but I kno that jus talk.

Jess been staying home a lot more. He finally let me help with the kids and I'm really good at it. It still hurt me to see my baby's cry every time I have to inject the incline into them but if it's keeping them alive I'm not going to complain or be hurt too much cause it will hurt me more for them to be dead.

I love my new house. It's jus so prefect. And guess what ion gotta worry about ? No mother fucking body walking in on me and my man having sex. I get can dick  any time I want (😂💀). Lol but fr like I can fuck him on the stairs ,in the living room, in the laundry room, even in the kitchen. where ever I plead and who gonna say sum?? Nobody cause this my house.

Our first week here we made it our business to fuck every where in the house. But we ainn fuck in the kids room. I mean we sum freaks but we ainn nasty and that's nasty . And every time we had sex we made sure the kids was sound asleep. I start arguments jus for we can have make up sex. Aww Mann make up sex. Jess take all his anger out and he rocks my shit every time. Having my ass fast asleep every time we fuck. Most of time we don't fuck we make love to each other & that's what I love. Our relationship couldn't be better to me. I love you

Mason P.O.V

It's been 2 fucking months since I heard or seen my daughter . Mann this shit crazy. I really jus want my daughter back home. I been looking everywhere. I even called my brother in law down there on Atlanta. Got him keeping his ears open to see if he heard anything. Man I hope ainn nothing happen to her or my grand kids. They my mfka heart. Ion believe she was that scared of me that she she ran away. Ion Neva want her to do this again. When I find her I'm not never letting her go again. Fuck man Tj can't even get nun on where they at.

I hate this shit man. I can't sleep at night I can't eat or nun of that shit. I don't see how I get up and do my job everyday. I just can't do this shit nomo Mann. I'm out!

Levi P.O.V

Fuck Mann. Ion believe I drove my sister away. I jus wanted to get him in trouble not run her away. Ion kno what I'll do with myself if anything happen to her. She my mfka heart and sole. These 2 months been hell. I'm been looking everywhere for her. I look everyday for her my personal self. I even flew to Atlanta. My mama people live out there. They the Powers and they run that while mfka state. My uncle even got connects ova seas. And still no answer about where she at. Where she at she better come out. My whole mfka world came crashing down when my dad called me and said Myanna was gone. At first I thought it was gonna last for a week or 2 but wen a week turn into 2 then wen 2 turned into a month I knew she wasn't cumin back. I jus want my sister back again.