Jus us

Jess P.O.V

1 week later

Today is the day that Myanna get out the hospital. The twins got out a couple of days ago. I got her bag and packed all her clothes. She came out the bathroom and even with bruises on her face she was still beautiful to me.

"Baby im ready" Myanna said

"Okay did yhu sign your discharge papers?"

"Yes. i got all my papers i need."

"Alright lets go"

We walked out the hospital and went to get in the car. After i helped Myanna in the car i jogged on the other side of the car and got in. I pulled out the parking lot and started our journey home.

"Yhu excited to go home?" i asked her trying to make conversion.

"Yeah. I really miss my babies." she said forcing a smile on her face

"Yhu kno yhu can always talk to me if anything bothering yhu."

"I'll talk to yhu tonight about it Jess."

"Ite. Yhu hungry? I'll stop and get yhu sum to eat."

" yeah. I want sum chick-fil-a."

"Myanna that's all the way downtown." i said turning the car around heading downtown

"Kno what it dont even matter nomo."

"I'll get it mann."

"I said it dont matter." she simi-yelled in the car

"And what did i jus say."

"Jess yhu gonna make me fuck yo ass up in this car."

"Awwnn baby i see Yhu missing daddy dick."

"Nigga please. Yo shit ainn all that."

"Says the one that be screaming out my name. Ohh fuck Jess Right there. Dont stop dont stop." i laughed

"Fuck yhu" she said laughing

"I will fuck yhu soon as we get home."

"We ah see nigga."

We pulled up in chick-fil-a. I ordered our food and paid for it.

"Baby?"

"Yea"i said

"Im a kingpin daughter. Right?"

"Yeah girl yhu kno that."

"So why is im neva able to protect myself? Everybody gotta come and save me."

"Myanna what yhu did for our babies that was doing sum thing."

"Yeah but im neva able to protect myself. Its always yhu Levi or my dad coming to save me." The lady pasted us our food and i pulled off.

"I love being yo Knight and shining armor. Ion see a problem with me saving yhu.'

"Yhu not even taking me serious."

"Whats the problem with me saving yhu all the time?"

"I feel worthless. Like i have no propose."

"Yhu kno how to shoot and yhu kno how to fight. I mean yhu kno everything i kno. What else yhu want?"

"I wanna kill Tre ,Quan and Carter myself."

"I'll think about it mann."

"Im serious Jess."

"And what scares me."

For the rest of car ride it was silent. It scared it me to kno the women i love wanna be ah cold hearted killer. I kno why she wanna kill them. Just look at the shit they did to her. But her main reason is she probably ainn gonna be able to have kids nomo. I wanna kill them too but sum telling me she gonna kill them in the worst way possible.

We pulled in the drive way of the house. I helped her out the car and grabbed her bag. As we walked in the house everybody was sitting on the couch chilling.

"Hey baby sis." Levi said coming over to hug her.

"Ouch" Myanna said

"Mybad."

After everybody said they hello's and gave her a hug we headed up the stairs to the twins room. Myanna really ainn get to spend time with them in the hospital cause she was sleep most of time due to all the medication and test they was running. She ah stay up long enough to learn how to take care of the kids with they diabetes but after that she would be super tired. The twins are 3 months old and im trying to get them on a schedule.

We walked in the twin room and they was sound asleep. They should be up in about 30 minutes to get feed and changed. Imma give them they bath too. We finally gave them names too.

Jesse Levi Moore Jr and Paris Marie Moore.

Myanna picked up Paris and jus looked at her.

"She's gonna be ah mama's girl" i said walking over to her.

She put Paris down and picked up Jr. She jus rocked him in her arms. She looked down at him and smiled. I can really tell she was missing her babies.

"Baby come on its time for yhu to take your medicine and eat."

"Alright" she said as she put Jr down.

We walked out the twins room and went in our room. She walked in the room and froze.

"Myanna?"

No response.

"Baby yhu okay."

No response.

"Yhu scaring me. Please say sum."

No response.

Next thing i kno she fainted. I caught her in arms.