No more games

Jess P.O.V
The Next Day

I walked in the main trap house and only thing that was on my mind was killing Carter and Quan. I wasn't about to keep playing these lil kids ass games with them. We knew where they was hiding out at. So only thing we had to do is go get they bitch ass.

I called a meeting and sat in the meeting room waiting for everybody to show up. King and Mason was already in the room and they knew what was up. My mind went to Myanna. I had to get my baby out of Cali. She needed a fresh start. Myanna been threw a lot in her 19 years of life. From her parents not being there when she was younger til her Bestfrann trying to kill her its jus been all bad. My thoughts was distracted by King tapping my shoulders.

"Yo Jess everybody here." Levi said
"Shit. Ite so look we all know what that nigga Carter did and I thought I killed him sum years back but I guess I didn't. He working with Keyatta Tre and Quan. My girl killed Tre already and Keyatta in the basement locked up. I'm gonna let Princess Queen and Jada handle her. But we gotta get them Niggas Carter and Quan. And it's going down tomorrow night so you niggas better be ready. They be hiding out about 15 minutes out the city. It's an warehouse. Our plan is to gather up our best guys and drive out there. First we going to do a drive by shooting then we gonna circle around and hop out the car on them. We gonna run in they shit and shoot everybody you see. Leave nobody alive. Leave Carter and Quan for us. I got something planned special for them. Remember this all going down tomorrow night so I want everyone here by 4pm. We leave at 8pm anybody here after 5:30 will be cleaning the fucking floors. Do y'all understand?"
"Yes boss." All the workers said
"Ite y'all dismissed."
All the workers left the room leaving me . Mason ,Deon, and Levi. I grabbed my blunt and lit it. Being the next kingpin was hard work. Even tho it going to be me Levi and Deon that was going to be running it. It was still hard work Mann. I'm trying to get out the game in a couple of years. I'm trying to have my family set for life. Trying have my great great grandkids be set for life. I already got 2 million saved up from me working with Carter and Mason. I'm trying to a billionaire before retire from the game. That's not going to take long cause I'm making drops worth 2.5 million. Yeah nigga I done got up there with the big dogs. My thoughts where interrupted by sum body hitting me on the back of my head. I turned my head an looked at Levi. He held his ups in surrender and pointed towards Mason.

"Mann what was that for?" I snapped
"Calm yo ass down. I been talking to yo ass for 5 minutes and you ainn been paying my ass no attention." Mason snapped
"Mann what y'all want?" I asked
"So.... You are letting Myanna kill Keyatta?"Levi asked
"Yeah Mannn it's was she wanted. "
"Mhm." They said at once
"Mann fuck y'all. I'm out here anyways gotta go check up on my baby."
"Myanna must no be playing no games with yo ass."Deon said laughing
"Nawl Jade got yo ass on yo knees every night."
"Shid ainn shit wrong with eating ha pusyy every night.Maybe if you eat Myanna pussy right she won't be wearing the pants in the relationship."
"Nigga...... I have Myanna ass pushing ...." Gets cut off
"Aye man I don't wanna hear that shit . They still my lil sisters Mann."
"Next nigga that say sum shit about y'all having sex with my daughters I'm shot them."
Me and Deon laughed at them. I failed them up and left the trapped house. I had to get back to my family. Even tho me and Queen ainn together I still love her and she still love me. I know that I hurt her that's why I gotta get this DNA test done. But what if the baby is mine? That's going to hurt her. Shid imma be hurt to but imma do what I gotta do. Imma raise my child with the help of stepmama Myanna. Lol Myanna gonna kill my ass if this girl baby mines. I'm jus praying to the god lord that the baby not mines.

I pulled up in the drive way and cut the engine. I walked in the house and I heard silent cries. I rushed to the room and saw Myanna trying to quite down JJ. He wanted her to pick him up but Myanna can't cause of the risk of ripping her sticks. I picked JJ up and tired to quite him down but he jus got louder. Myanna sat down on the bed and reached for JJ. I sat him on her lap and he got quite. He started rubbing his eyes. Soon he was fasted asleep. I took him out of Myanna arms. I carried him to his room laying him in his in bed. I walked back in the room and took my clothes off. I heard silent cries ova the shower running cumn from the bathroom. Twisting the knob I realized it was locked.

KNOCK
KNOCK

"Baby open up pleaaasssseeee."
Nothing
"Come on baby I jus wanna be here for you."
Nothing
Walking over to the dresser I picked up a comb I turned the comb around to the pointy end. I turned the lock and opened the door,closing it right behind me. I opened up the shower door and Myanna head was in my thighs. I took my clothes off and held her tight.

I already knew what she was crying about. She feel like she can't take care of her kids without any help.
"It's going to be okay baby"

"Jess I'm pregnant."
What tf she just say? She pregnant again? Imma be dad again?

"Stop fucking with me Myanna."
"I'm not Jess. The nurse came and told me the day I left the hospital. I'm 6 weeks."
Damn. The twins ainn even 1 yet. We about to have 2 toddlers and a newborn. Shit I should've listened wen she told me to wrap up. Damn I should've let ha ass go get on birth control. My dumb ass.
"We got this baby."
"We not ready for another baby Jess. We got 2 toddlers. How we gonna mange 2 toddlers and a newborn?"
"Ik you ainn thinking abortion?"
"It did cross my mind but I made my bed now I have to lay in it."
"Yeah"

We washed each other up and got out. I held Myanna all night. Only thing that keep crossing my mind was Myanna pregnancy.

~Damn we gotta another kid on the way.

Author Note:

Sorry for taking so long. I had writers block. But the book about to end real soon. It's like 5-6 chapters left. Then the Kings gonna move down to ATL 😜.