Caught

Mason P.O.V

I walked in the house. I ran up the stairs and came to a empty room. Where the fuck did Myanna ass go. I walked into the twins room and it was empty too. Levi ass jus called me an hour ago how tf did they move so fast. I pulled out my phone and called Myanna. No Answer. I called again and this time it wen straight to the voice mail.
"Fuck" I screamed out

I walked back downstairs in defeat. I can't believe this damn girl seen got the fuck from away from me. I sat on the couch thinking of places they could've gone too. I pulled out my phone and called my right hand man Tj. The phone rang and on the the third ring he answered.

"What's good?"

"Man Levi called me today saying that he caught Jess and Myanna having sex in the kitchen. So I speed over here to come home to a empty ass house. They ass seen left with the baby's and all. So imma need yhu to track these mfka down. If Jess show up to work tonight call me and try to make him stay til I get there. I need my daughter back home asap."

"Damn Mason I got yhu."

"Good looking out."

"No problem."
I hung up the phone and grabbed my weed out my pocket. I picked up an switcher from the table. I don't know who switcher it was but it was mines now. I rolled me up a fat ass blunt. I needed this shit. I grabbed my lighter out my other pocket and started puffing. I phone rung and looked down at it to see Myanna calling.

"Speak" I said

"Daddy I'm so sorry about what happened today. I figured by the way yhu was calling that yhu been home already. I'm moving out dad . I was planing on moving out already but since what happened today I already knew yhu was gonna put me out. I love yhu dad I have yhu call yhu back later"

Before I got to protest she hung up. Damn I wasn't finna put her out. Ion kno what the fuck I was about to do. I already knew them twins was made in my house but for them to think its cool to fuck all ova my damn house that threw me ova the top. I was debating whether or not I was gonna jus beat they ass and ban Jess from house or shot Jess ass in a knee caps.  To be honest I jus want my damn baby back home now.

Myanna P.O.V
Right after Levi left

"Fuck Jess come on we gotta pack our shit my daddy gonna kill us."

"Shiddd yhu the one still standing there." He said running towards the stairs.

I ran up the stairs behind him and went into the twins room to lack there stuff. I grabbed 4 big MCM book bags . I stuffed them with the baby's clothes. I grabbed they medicine bag and put all they medicine in there. I put them sum outside clothes on. I picked them up and put them in they car seats. I ran into my room and Jess was done packing and was putting clothes on. He had me an love pink outfit on the bed. I put the clothes on and grabbed the bags. I threw them in the trunk and and ran back for sum more. Jess came out with the twins and had put them in the car. After all the bags was in we both got in the car. He started the engine and pulled off .

"Where we going Jess,"

"To our house." He said

"what house baby?"

"Just sit back and enjoy the ride."

We was driving for about 2 hours wen we came up to a big house. It had 2 cars in the drive way an had a gate that yhu had to put a pin code in jus for the gates can open. Jess put the pin code in and drove up the drive way.

"Baby who house is this?" I asked

"This our house baby."