Cuts pt.2

Here's chapter 7 enjoy :)(really short chapter, sorry)
=============

(Warning: this chapter has explicit talk of self harm. If that's triggering to you I advise that you skip it.)

(Adam's P.O.V)

  "Look Adam I want to talk to you about something"  My heart started beating hard, what could he possibly want to talk about right now? 

"Okay" he opened his legs so I could sit between them. My back pressed against his chest, his arms wrapped around my waist while his chin rested on my shoulder. 

"In the middle of the night your underwear must have fell down just a little bit. Above the top of your underwear I..I..saw the cuts." My eyes widened and I started to shake

"Shh..it's okay, i'm not judging you. I just want to know why." I took a deep breath trying to regain my train of thought.

"The last time I cut..was..was about a month ago. Some guys on the football team started pushing me around in the locker room. Usually I would just ignore it but then they started making jokes about my parents. When I got home i just broke down, I felt weak and useless. My parents left me, how pathetic do you have to be to get left by your parents at 9 years old. I told myself I wasn't going to do it, but I couldn't stop myself."  I forced the tears not to fall but Xavier's were.

"Your not pathetic, you are the most perfect thing to ever walk the earth. I love you with everything I have I just hope you won't do it again."

"I promise you I will never cut again, I don't need to." I turned so I could kiss his lips properly. It was short, but passionate and intense at the same time, that's how it always felt kissing Xavier. There was no denying that I love him more than life itself already.