Grandparents (pt.2)

Here's chapter 11 enjoy :)

=======================
(Xavier's P.O.V)

After a very long day everyone was finally aloud to go to sleep. Adam was already fast asleep. But I couldn't, I just kept thinking about Sarah walking in on us. I locked the door so it wasn't possible tonight but still. What if it was my mom? She's amazing, sweet and caring but she's also religious. If I tell her things might get bad. I love Adam but is it really a good idea to be together when we live under the same roof? I tried to shake the thoughts away, I can't question my relationship with Adam, he's my everything.

I continue to toss and turn trying to get comfortable but nothing worked.

"Hey babe are you ok." Adam's eyes fluttered open.

"Yeah, just can't sleep." This made him move closer and place a kiss on my lips. He cuddled up next to me and held me as I would do to him. His skin against mine gave me all the comfort I needed.
===============================

"No gross" Me and Adam were talking to Sarah, my grandmother wanted us to have a quick brunch. Everyone was already packed so we would leave right after .

"Hey guys." Derick, Mary, and Clara walked up to us and took the empty seats at the table.

"Hey."

"So what are you guys doing?" Mary question.

"Just asking random questions, Sarah just asked me if I would eat dog food for 100 dollars."

"Would you."

" No."

"Okay I want to try, when was the last time your parents completely embarrassed you?"

"A week ago when she tried to dab in public, it was horrible" Everyone went crazy laughing

"How about you Adam" Derick asked and I immediately wanted to say something.

"Um I don't have parents." I guess Derrick didn't know.

"Why?" He earned a slap on the arm from Clara.

"They left a while ago." I squeezed his thigh under the table.

"You don't have to talk about it." He gave Mary a soft smile.

"Ok let's continue." The sadness disappeared from Adams face and he spent the rest of the time laughing.
=======
After brunch it was time to say our goodbyes. I hugged everyone and helped Adam place the bags in the car. Pretty soon we were on the high way and on our way home.

The ride seemed longer then before and when we finally arrived we had to take showers because we had to go to school. I walked in to Adams room unaware that he had just got out of the shower.

He was only wearing a towel that was hanging low around his waist. When he saw me his face turned bright red.

"Sorry." I closed the door and speed walked back to my room.

I shut the door and threw myself on the bed. I took deep breaths trying to stop my heart from beating so fast. When I saw him it was a feeling I got, something I've only ever felt once before. He always gets my heart racing but this time it felt like it was going to burst. I just wanted to run my hands all over his beautiful body. But it makes me sad that he might never see how perfect he is.

That's when I heard a knock on my door.

"Hey." Adam walked in wearing only sweatpants. He's been getting better about his body but he's still pretty insecure.

"Hey babe." He sat on the bed next to me and my heart was beating so fast it felt like he could hear it

"Are you ok? You ran out of my room pretty fast."

"Yeah, it's just I want to talk to you."

"This doesn't sound good." He sounded worried.

"No it's just, these last 3 1/2 months have been more then anything I could've asked for. And I think we should take our relation ship to the next level." The expression on his face was unreadable.

"You mean...."

"Yeah" I knew he understood

"I um..I..I "

"We don't have to right now or soon but I want to. I'm ready and I want you to know that you can trust me but nothing has to happen unless your ready."

"Are you a virgin?" He asked

"No"

"Look, I want to do it to and I trust you but, I just don't know if I'm ready yet."

"And that's fine, I'm not trying to pressure you at all."

"Thank you." He moved in closer to me and I immediately pulled him into my chest.

After a couple minutes I realized he fell asleep. I picked him up and carried him back to his room knowing my mom was knocked out. I know he hates it when I treat him like a little kid but he's so cute I can't help it. I laid him down on the bed and put the blanket around his waist.

"I love you" I kissed his cheek and walked out of the room after turning his light out. I walked into my room and closed the door while turning my light out as well. As I laid in my bed I thought about Adam. It doesn't matter when he's ready soon or not because for him I'd wait a hundred years.